Islam better stay at 155

Leon has some of the best takedown defense at 170lbs. I know the guy is a lame personality but he’s an extremely skilled fighter. After Islam’s performance last night I believe Leon tkos him

1 Like

He hasn’t fought Colby or Khamzat…. Colby would 50-45 him. Khamzat would take him down and tap him out in the first round

Before the Usman KO, Leon hadn’t finished a fight since 2018

He would have problems at 170. If Volk could move him around then 170 guys will most likely overpower him.

In general weight cutting is such bullshit. You have Perreira who is huge and has a body frame for a heavyweight fighting at 185! Chimaev is 170 at 6’2".

You know none of them are that weight during the fight time.

1 Like

I think the smaller window if time to rehydrate affected Islam. A lot.

1 Like

It’s a tool available to anyone though

At least you’re not pretending “and I like the Dagie’s” at the end of every post now.

And dogshit take from a dogshit poster.

I do like Dagis. But Im being honest. You think they’re amazing until they lose then you’ll jump onto another bandwagon. Just like you did with Chimaev, now I bet you’ll be all over Whittakers shit

1 Like

I’m not off Islam’s bandwagon though. I believe in his grappling. He’s going to thrash everyone at LW and when he moves up. He’s the best in the business. Just because he had an off night against the former p4p #1 fighter in the world who is built like a human fire hydrant doesn’t change this. I don’t expect him to go undefeated like Khabib because his chin is suspect, but he’s going to terrorize his opponents and the best is yet to come.

Pretty hilarious for a guy to consider himself pound for pound king by dropping down in weight. Back in my day, you only got pound for pound respect by moving up ex. BJ Penn

1 Like

Who dropped in weight?

Usmans wrestling credentials as good or better than Colby…

Don’t change the subject. If Islam lost you would not care for him anymore. Just like you did Chimaev

Chimaev didn’t lose though. He beat Burns in a tough fight like this one when I jumped off the bandwagon.

Goes to show how fucking stupid you are. Don’t try to pass yourself off as anything else.

You know what I mean, buster brown

Why not say things correctly in the first place?

Had no sleep, listening to a female bitch about workplace drama, while trying to post to on forum, I’m just a man.

3 Likes

Because you know he’s not as good as you once thought. With Islam getting his ass kicked you’re running out of options

1 Like

No, because even in their tough fights, Islam showed he has a few things that Chimaev doesn’t which is what I look for in a fighter I back:

1. A reasonable degree of fight IQ which Khamzat completely threw out the window against Burns.
  2. Cardio. This is a biggie. I can’t get behind a guy who starts showing signs of extreme fatigue by round 2 or 3.
  3. A great team behind him.

Khamzat misses weight and laughs at it, and spends too much time fucking around with jokers like Till. Islam lives, breaths and eats his warrior lifestyle. If I saw Islam not taking the game as seriously as he should I’d drop him as well, but I know he’ll be back stronger.

1 Like

Lol at Jack. Islam isn’t shit. I told you. If Justin hits him it’s lights out baby. And I can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

lol the P4P #1 fighter in the world isn’t shit?

And Justin? :joy:

Get-out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY