Islam better stay at 155

As good

Lol at #1 p4pā€¦ Renan held that ranking too. Didnā€™t Nunes as well? Yeah Islam is pretty much on that levelā€‹:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Got dropped and repeatedly stuffed and reversed by a midget 145 lb fighter.

2 Likes

I bet Chandler beats him too. Islamā€™s wrestling looked great against Bobby Green. Though. Iā€™ll give him that. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I guarantee Benny gives all Islam can handle as well. His days are numbered. He certainly isnā€™t breaking the title defense record

The uncrowned king at 155

To be fair, Jones was probably on track to be a great wrestler anyway until he got his girlfriend pregnant. Thatā€™s also why he made the leap to MMA so young. He needed to get paid for his talents, not wrestling 4 years for nothing at a DI institution.

1 Like

Islam would get smashed by any top 10 WW.

Except the divisions champion lol

No, including the divisions champion. Leon would dominate him.

Islam would have him tapped out before round 3

Im honestly not sure. Islam is not Usman

Heā€™s better lmao

Usman has zero submission game. Thereā€™s an entire thread about it

your opinion is not fact

Itā€™s my opinion/prediction

As much as I dislike Khabib and Islam personally I donā€™t think this is a valid complaint. They make weight so what is the problem? A fighter isnā€™t a coward for wanting to fight at a certain weightclass.

If he misses weight like Hazmat then they are being fags

real reason Khabib dont fight is deep down he knows he got too fat and dont want cut 50 pounds

Going up is by default cooler but Iā€™d say 145 and 155 are the 2 most comparable classes with the most crossovers having success. Islam beating Volk is absolutely a feather in his cap, more than say Holloway beating TJ would have been. 145 is like the smallest a ā€œnormalā€ guy can be. And get off BJs nuts, he lost his last 7 fights including a loss to Nick Diaz who lost to Robbie Lawler who lost to Tyron Woodley who lost to Jake fucking Paul, definitely not p4p material

1 Like