4 Likes

3 Ls. RDA took a shit on him as well.

15 Likes

Updated thread title :joy:

2 Likes

Jeez. Roughed up lol

1 Like

5 Likes

I was going to say they’re both 2-3 in their last 5 so I’m not sure either can claim they’re at the top, but I just checked and Chandler is ranked 6th in the division. His last win was Tony Ferguson and that was 2 years ago.

2 Likes

I don’t like Dustin. But everybody knows that European Freestyle beats American Folk all fuckin day.

I assume RDA is speaking of being a former LW UFC champ and Chandler never touching a UFC championship belt.

12 Likes

I like Chandler. Fuck the haters. See you at the top!

3 Likes

2025 will be the year of the Chandler.

1 Like

Chandlers wrestling could cause interesting problems for Islam. But he’s getting old etc

3 Likes

2 Likes

From a technical aspect it absolutely could. Volk and Dustin did fine with exchanges. Islam is no where near Khabib’s grappling skills. You wouldn’t understand that though.

3 Likes

Islam smokes chandler on the feet.

3 Likes

Other than raw punching power chandler has nothing better than Islam. Islam is a far superior fighter

3 Likes

No one is denying that.

1 Like

6 Likes

My dream for all this would be Chandler fights Islam and wins.

Seeing the belt Conman McFlake is suddenly magically eager to honour his commitment to fight Chandler, begging for “his” belt.

And then Chandler just says “nah, I’m good.” And never lets Conman have that title shot.

swooning bye bye birdie GIF

2 Likes

Thats not the image i had in mind for a king of england.

1 Like

Season 1 Dreaming GIF by PBS

1 Like