Islam & Dustin both go after Chandler on twitter today. Oh RDA too lol

I don’t remember Chandler wrestling at all. Or is he talking about using his wrestling to stay on his feet?

He took TFerg down in round 1

1 Like

Chandler was on the honor roll every term in high school, received three letters in football, and finished as the runner–up at the MSHSAA State Championships as a senior in wrestling. He was voted the Most Valuable Wrestler during his senior season and was selected to the All-St. Louis Team.[13][14]

Upon graduating from Northwest High School in 2004, Chandler enrolled at the University of Missouriwithout an athletic scholarship, walking onto the school’s wrestling squad. While at Missouri, Chandler was a four-time NCAA Division I qualifier, collected 100 career wins, as well as earning fifth place at NCAA’s as a senior, earning DI All-American honors. Chandler earned runner–up honors in the 2008 and 2009 Big 12 Championships and was awarded automatic bids to three of the four NCAA Championships he competed in. Chandler compiled a 31–15 record against Big 12 opponents and a 100–40 overall record in his four years as a starter.[13]

Solid wrestling career for a walk on

3 Likes

nobody-cares-nobody

1 Like

i dont think chandler wrestled Justin G but they were in same weight class in nationals in college

1 Like

Chandler had Justin hurt and Islam wouldnt survive such punch

Yea I think if Chandler actually used wrestling with us striking against Islam he would be a horrible matchup, but he doesn’t deserve a title shot

Islam wrestle-fucks Chandler.

2 Likes

Didn’t he slam Dustin too?

A visual metaphor for Chandler’s disappointment after his fight falls through and Black Beauty representing the Conor fight and Bill Oddie as Conor.

Unlikey. Look at the progress and reversals/escapes both Dustin and more so Volk had on Islam. On paper Chandler poses a very interesting stylistic match up for Islam.

No he doesn’t. At all. Don’t be a casual

Chandler got dropped by TFerg in the first round of their fight. Islam would have his way with your boy

1 Like

Yes. And it was the beginning of the end for him. He slammed Dustin and then in the scramble Dustin got his back and choked him out

Now imagine what Islam would do to chandler. Silver doesn’t get it cause he’s a new fan but islam is full tiers above chandler

1 Like

Who has out wrestled Chandler in an MMA fight? Chandler has had striking success with Gaethje, Dustin, Charles etc. With some polished defensive wrestling, as well as some threats of offensive wrestling, Chandler can pose certain risks Islam has never seen before.

Chandler is far from my boy, Im just able to give a decent and unbiased break down of a fight, where the only thing you can do is repeat what everyone says and posts the same 5 memes or gifs over and over.

Have you ever Medaled in Europe in Greco-Roman? Because I have in 2008. So as far as your wrestling opinions…

I’d rather get advice from Elton John for slaying pussy.

1 Like

All 3 of them dropped and beat chandler. Also, islam beat 2 of those 3

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

U all can flame away but imo Chandler is over rated He is 2 and 3 in ufc and doesnt use his wrestling

Btw I have nothing against chandler at all. He’s an exciting fighter to watch. But he’s not championship material at LW. He’s just a tier below the best fighters at 155

I really hate these new fans NDA. I remember watching UFC 40 with you like it was yesterday…

1 Like