Islam & Dustin both go after Chandler on twitter today. Oh RDA too lol

If only he cooked as good as he fought…

No you haven’t. Post the medal if so.

1 Like

Listen you cunt. I was doxxed before because of jealous assholes like you.

NDA…you saw my finals, correct?

2 Likes

And I’m not debating if Islam wins or not. Those Russians are on a different level. But what I’m saying is Chandler poses a different set of skills than anyone Islam has ever fought. Honestly there’s really no one left at 155 anyway.

Can you give me a fighter that Islam has fought that has the wrestling Of Chandler with that kind of power?

How Would posting a metal On a countertop or in your hand doxx you?

There is less than 5 people in the history of this board that know who I really am. Eric from Detroit recognizes REAL.

Learn the sport loser!

1 Like

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

1 Like

I gave that shit to my niece for “Show & Tell.” It means nothing to me. Who the fuck you think I am, Tim Sylvia?

This forum is going down hill mighty quick. Cannot even have a conversation about a fight or two fighters skillsets without all the trolling.

I’m sure that’s the case

Yeah because accomplished grapplers never posted here before…

Without proof Im hesitant to believe you. You won’t post results because of doxxing, you won’t post the medal because you “don’t have it anymore”. Etc.

2 Likes

You think I have anything to prove to a do nothing bitch on an anonymous forum?

You win. Never competed in Euro Trials from 2006-2018.

1 Like

No. What I think is you want to be a European wrestling champion and you can skate around the truth. Listen, it’s the Internet you can be whoever you want to be.

What place did you get?

6th

That’s crazy. I’m the guy who got 5th!

1 Like

I was going to say you seemed like a nice guy so I was going to chill out. But you’re obviously a loser who posts on a forum who never did shit.

1 Like

That’s majority of this place. I never claimed to be a highly talented martial artist.

List dickhead. Those 5 people who actually know me have seen me compete. I’m probably a purple belt in BJJ, never ranked, but destroyed 3 UFC fighters with just my wrestling. My boxing I learned more elementary than wrestling, but my kicks suck.

Last post by me. Have fun respecting the 10 ft rule while your girl is on her back taking the pain, but so anxiously screaming my name. Dueces Brah.