Islam & Dustin both go after Chandler on twitter today. Oh RDA too lol

delete

de

when ? im an ex wrestler .NOt 6th in europe i did once win ny freestyle states and 3rd but u should be proud.DM me i wont post or give it away and Ill come back here and apologize

just a few i have here nothing too special.

5 Likes

delete

2 Likes

Moms tend to do shit like that lol

1 Like

baseball cards too from early 70s

Islam got KOd by fucking Adriano Martins…the guy who just won a split DC over the feared Donovan Desmae at Kong FC 2 in March. It’s insanely ignorant to say Chandler couldn’t beat Islam, he could absolutely flatline him

2 Likes

That was almost a decade ago buddy

1 Like

if they fight ill take islam and give u 3 to 1 odds

Oh I absolutely do not think Chandler would win, I’m just saying the way he’s making it out like Chandler has no chance is insanely ignorant…Chandler would have every bit as good a chance as anyone Islam has fought as champ

3 Likes

Thats the thing, Islam has never faced someone with both defensive or offensive wrestling as Chandler, and Chandler hits pretty freakin hard.

That other kid has no technical knowledge of the arts

1 Like

Volk should’ve got the win over islam in Perth.
Chandler might get lucky,its definitely possible that he could win against Islam

3 Likes

100% agree, Volk absolutely won the first fight

5 Likes

Yep, Chandler tags everyone and if they survive Chandler starts doing all sort of crazy shit that really hits his stamina and then he loses lol

Islam is always off balance like he has something wrong with his feet, Chandler would catch him, most likely, dunno about the finish

1 Like

Since Chandler’s last fight

Dustin Poirier has fought 3 times…

Chandler is 38 years old…

4 Likes

Since Chandler’s last fight…

Alex Poatan Pereira has fought 7 times !!!
Kevin Holland has fought 8 times!!!

And both making bank

(Alex knows these last few yrs of a fighters career before retirement is crucial…

4 Likes

Think on how much Poatan has made and achieved in those 7 fights.

With Chandler, thePast 2 yrs must be eating him up , as he’s a athlete/competitor and loves competition.

If uncle Dana has kept Chandler paid for appearances, etc behind the scenes because that’s the fight Conor wants because he 1. Conor thinks Chandler will be an easy win for him or 2. Chandler has already been paid to take the drive, that’s why he hasn’t need money from not fighting the last 2 years. Also they have built the fight enough that’s it’s going to make a shit ton of money

1 Like

He may even be paid by Dana to take a “fall” during the Conor fight…

Yup

4 Likes

Very possible. Which is lame as fuck because win or lose I will not miss a Chandler fight. 100 mph and 100% chaos the whole time, dude is just super fun to watch. And we all know if he was fully committed to beating Conor then he would dbl leg him and slam his ass down within a minute