“Islam hasn’t beaten anyone”

2 Likes

A Little Touch Of Salt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Rent Free
Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

Jack loves the smell of bromate and anal butt bumping. Dagis, let’s scissor

2 Likes

You love red rockets? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I bet you do

Stop Being A Fag GIF - Stop Being A Fag Faggot - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

I gets bitches. You suck muslim cocks. Fax

1 Like

Oh Sure GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

Kajan Johnson beat Adriano Martins who beat Islam

3 Likes

The Wire Wow GIF

2 Likes

Fuck him. Biggest pos ever

What Chandler said is 100% accurate. Islam may be incredible, but we can’t say that for sure until he beats 3-4 top guys. He may very well do that and make it look easy. It’s hard to say.

2 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Just shows being able to promote yourself is more important than a win streak in the UFC

3 Likes

11 Likes

That’s his only ko loss in the UFC and that was 7 years ago, Dustin got did worst by Michael Johnson doesn’t mean anything.

Green would be a tough match up for a bunch of top 10 guys like RDA, Dariush, Chandler hell eveny Tony ect. Rankings don’t mean shit They’re made up green can easily be top 5 giving the right opponents.

1 Like

Every dumbass with no concept of foresight will say “____ hasn’t beaten anyone.” Nobody has beaten anyone until they have. It really comes down to how low IQ people literally cannot fathom a concept unless it exists in reality in the present moment.

The most fun you can have with combat sports is watching the ascent of an amazing new talent, yet 80% of the fans don’t even get to enjoy it in real time, because they’re literally too stupid to even recognize it. It’s always these dumbfucks who 10 years later go “Man I really hated so-and-so at the time, but now I get it HURR DURRR”

Damn man took you 10 years, huh? And you’re proud of that? Interesting.

2 Likes

Chandler in all likelihood would first round KO him. With fighters like Dariush, it’s that their style lends itself to decisions more so than Bobby Green being able to survive because he’s so good defensively.

Islam will win the tittle and next narrative will be he hasn’t defended it against anyone good

1 Like

Islam melted Chandler with that reply :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Chandler’s best wins are Hooker and the fossil of Tony.

Islam’s win over Arman alone is better than any of Chandlers.

Who has retired since that fight.

1 Like