“Islam hasn’t beaten anyone”

When he fought khabib he was held in high regard and went 5 rounds with khabib, something Conor Dustin and Justin cannot say they did

2 Likes

Yeah, how many fucking years ago was that, you slimy shit dick?

4 Likes

Lol 4

1 Like

Portland Trail Blazers Lol GIF by NBA

2 Likes

Not even 2 weeks from it being 4.5 yrs ago.

4 Likes

This fight will be decided in the clinch. If Charles can put out offense and threaten with the clinch, he will win, imo.

It sounds obvious, but going into the Kevin Lee fight, I thought Charles was going to get physically ragdolled, but that turned out not to be the case.

Charles needs to choke him the fuk out cuz im getting tired of this degastan shit

3 Likes

Islam definitely has the style to shut down Charles’s ground game, imo.

That’s not out of the question at all.

If that happens, Charles may lose, but fight specifically not to get submitted, who knows.

It’s similar to the chimaev/holland fight where the styles truly make the fights.

Holland is by no stretch of the imagination a world-beater, but his biggest weaknesses coincided with chimaev’s best strengths and we got what we got.

1 Like

To be fair, Conor, Justin, and Dustin also had their moment(s) against khabib. Al had none. He was simply playing 100% defense.

3 Likes

mia farrow calendar GIF

1 Like

You’ve been making quite a lot of naive posts lately.

It’s not exactly who you beat that matters, but rather when you beat them.

Bobby isn’t even Islam’s best win, but regardless Bobby beating an Al who promptly retired isn’t anywhere close to the same as beating Al from 5 years ago. They simply aren’t even close to the same fighter.

As of this moment, Hooker has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. When Islam beat him, he had already lost 2 of his last 3 fights at that time. Hooker clearly isn’t the same fighter who has the wins you listed, and that absolutely matters.

Islam’s best win is arguably over Arman Tsarukyan whom I don’t even think was ranked at that time. He is currently #10 in LW, and that came after a run of wins post-Islam loss.

In a division as stacked as LW, Islam having a top 10 rank and fighting for the belt without even having a single win over a LW who was ranked at the time of the win should raise questions. It is absolutely fair to say he hasn’t really fought anyone, and it is unusual, for sure.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to bump this when Islam beats Charles, rat.

Mario Lopez Football GIF

I know you are just an attention-seeking troll, but if you actually think I’m saying he can’t or won’t beat Charles, you should probably work on your reading comprehension skills. I’ve made no such claims in my argument, and that’s not even on topic.

1 Like

lol Look at this backpedalling bitch

Glad you’re kissing Islam’s feet now

MUH BOBBY GREEN!!!

2 Likes

Bobby Green beat Josh Thompson who beat Nate Diaz who beat Conor McGregor who beat Eddie Alvarez who beat RDA who beat Benson Henderson who beat Frankie Edgar who beat BJ Penn who beat Matt Hughes…who beat GSP…

6 Likes

Islam>prime GSP

1 Like

Can’t wait for Islam to get submitted and you have to have your screen name changed to my choosing. Please be sure to remind everyone and bump that thread too Jack, oh wait you will fucking disappear from this forum or get on one of your alternative accounts. Your about to be a Charles fan for life with this name I got picked out for you.

2 Likes

YARN | You will lose. | Rocky IV (1985) | Video gifs by ...