Islam vs Charles O. for the vacant belt NEEDS to happen next

Exactly

Some of you are so desperate for Machachev who is the most avoided guy in the division to be left waiting for a title shot. He hits hard, won’t be scared of Charles’ guard and has a great submission/grappling game himself.

He signed to fight Dariush already, and it didn’t happen through no fault of his own. No one deserves a title shot more than him, besides your hate is stopping you wanting to see the most interesting grappling style match up in the whole of MMA!? Really??

Let them fight, it will be huge and a really interesting contest. The fans win imo.

Conor vs Chandler is a fun marquee fight. Do that too if you like that kinda thing. Although I’d rather NOT see Conor fight a top level guy, as a purist, I’d prefer to see Chandler vs Dariush and Conor vs Masvidal.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. This is unquestionably the fight to make with the winner of Dariush/Chandler getting the next title shot if Chandler is willing to take that fight.

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Islam has a point here :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Did he get that belt beating Bobby Green? Khabib bought that shit at the concession stand :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Charles has a point here

2 Likes

Exactly. The original title contenser match was between Islam/beniel. Since that didn’t happen Islam wasn’t in a title contender fight

I just think it’s laughable that a fighter claims another fighter is scared to fight him when that fighter is also ducking out of certain fights too

1 Like