IT"S A OFFICAL PAC SUB TOURNAMENT IT'S ON

Get ready june 27.28 and 29 at the MMA EXPO AT THE BLAISDELL EXHIBITION HALL. Full three day GI and no GI .Plus super fights Go to GRAPPLINGTOURNAMENTS.COM to register . If you guys want to see us local guys fight some good super fights please list .We will bring some good mainland guys like bill cooper and jeff glover and jeff monson . So if you want to make a name and make some money please lets us know.

wow!! The boys at OTM have done it again!!

*superfight- Mr K vs FCTV

Just got off the phone with Leif from OTM, he say's they're looking for someone from here for a superfight against  Mainland guys, I suggested that Rylan. So BJJtek if you see this let me know if you want to fight, you name the guy and they get him! Cash baby!!

Very Cool!

nice!

ttt for rylan!

Sounds great to see Rylan against the mainland's best.

Rylan vs. Glover would be sick!

Rylan vs. Cooper

Glover vs. Baret (rematch)

Sim Go vs. Marcello

JJD vs. Al Bundy

Rylan vs Kron

^^BING BING BING. no gi of course.

don't think there gonna get Kron, but I think they can get Glover, someone needs to direct Rylan to this thread! Lets make it happen!

*and how about BeboSaabs vs Mad Tiger!

^^ gimme a break... those guys over at OTM didnt throw this guy no bone during the Pan Ams,I sure aint gonna fly over on my dime for that lol

Last grappling tournamentscom/OTM tourny I trained my ass off for weeks and it was cancelled without any kind of notice or announcements.... no respect for competitors imho, being that ive helped run tables and pick up garbage and other crap at these OTM tournies I was/am pretty pissed and dont think i'll really do another one.
Im sure the guys back home will be stoked tho. Which is a good thing.

I just found out on Sunday they were having this tourney and the Best of the West has been pushed back to May 17th.

There needs to be better communication with the public...

BTW, what weight does Rylan compete at?

mad tiger - Rylan vs. Cooper

Glover vs. Baret (rematch)

Sim Go vs. Marcello

JJD vs. Al Bundy

You talking about Marcello Garcia I take it.
Already seen it. WoW is all i can say.

medio I believe.

thats why I think a match with Cooper would be classic.

Marcello Garcia? uh no lol

We all know the outcome of that one..

Marcello from the north shore. older guy but really good 140lb'r
Or possably a winner takes the identity superfight vs. Hawaii's own Shane agena.

Ok, But Having M.Garcia do a seminar there would be sick!And the Sim vs. Shane match is a must see. Gotta make it happen.

Who's the person running the tournament & whats their contact info?

Who's the person running the tournament & whats their contact info?

Leif at OTM is running the tourny, you can contact him at the store, or this is his post..