IT"S A OFFICAL PAC SUB TOURNAMENT IT'S ON

I should be there. :) Never got to compete in Hawaii, kind of excited about it.

We got Kb, MT. lol

kb?

mad tiger - kb?

You know.. "New Office", "Evergreen" and things of that nature.

I was thinking Lovato v Egan/Shiraki as well.

ahhhh... KBBBBBBBBB!!!

I challenge Ronesian to an "icecream eating contest"! I heard he's a blackbelt in that also!

mmasupporter same would be said about a cooper match up. A kid whos given Monson fits. Bigger win if he beat the coop. imho

monsont vs bruno?... how about kai?

i would like to see:

rhalan gracie vs. rylan

sim go vs. shane agena

glover vs. baret

there out weighed and yet ou want Rylan to roll with him?

Marcello "dentihno".. is a very good BB and in the 140's.. just a matter of if he would.

Talked to Sonny and Sim. Sonny is gonna be in Hawaii at the time of the tourney, but he arrives on the second day and will be going straight to Hilo with his wife and daughter to visit family. He wanted to be here badly. I asked Sim if he could be here, but his schedule does not really jive.He wanted to though. I already have him coming in August to do a seminar and to fight in GF. As far as he and Baret, he said thats out of the question and doesnt want to do it because he plans to train with Baret this summer before coming here in August. There is a chance that he and Sonny MIGHT be back for September GF Sept. 6.

Seeing Baret back in action here would be very cool. 

I was just cruisin with Glover at the CK bbq this weekend and he's not so little anymore. Rylans got a little bit of of weight on Glover but Gloves technique will even out the weight difference.

3 days. what will be happening on each day? gi first day, no-gi second day, what's on the third? open division and super fights? any ideas?

Wassup Sonny Boy!!! Welcome!!! HaHa!!!!

Sunday is the finals.  Don't know what day is what.  Details soon.

When is someone gonna find a match for Ronn Shiraki and Shane Agena?

tons of matchup's for them in state.hopefully some out of towners will make it tho.

ronn is on a soul safari. unless it's the perfect wave or snowy mountain slope. forget about it.

Anybody got a pic of Shane Agena? I wanna see if he really looks like me.