It seems the majority have turned on Aldo...

I still have aldo as one of my all time favs but enjoying Conor. The fight needs to happen already Phone Post 3.0

Aldo's a legend and a killer. Phone Post 3.0

tumn -
SHOGUN250 - Aldo is the fucking man.

. Phone Post 3.0

Can't stop the machine. The UFC tells people what they're supposed to think and they eat it up. Say what you want about Dana, but you can't say he doesn't do his job as a promotor. In the eyes of the public, he has managed to make the current FW champ and P4P king seem like a second rate, scared, bum who's not even the real champ anymore and doesn't stand a chance against their "new" champ. And the amazing thing is they did this without Aldo even losing a fight.

I'm McGregor fan and will be rooting for him when he does fight Aldo, but the level of disrespect being shown to Aldo right now is hugely disappointing. It doesn't make you look smart when you just go around parroting everything Dana says. Phone Post 3.0

CKB2 - Also cried like a bitch during their world tour. He asked them to make sure that Conor doesn't touch him. Conor didn't ask them for any shit like that. That's a pussy move. Then he looked like a little boy and did NOTHING about McGregor grabbing his belt.
Then after all that , he pulls out for the fifth time.
There are a few reasons for you Phone Post 3.0
You're either 16, a WWE fan, or a full blown retard. Phone Post 3.0

Rooting for Aldo, just want a good fight though :) Phone Post 3.0

This drug test shenanigans, something is not right there.... also i have not seen an interview where he say sorry to fans who probably forked out a thousand dollars for tickets flights and hotel. Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie - I enjoy both fighters equally and just looking forward to a really good fight.
VU for being objective and not being negative on any front.

Plus, I agree. Phone Post 3.0

Because they made it seem like he was juicing Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - Because they made it seem like he was juicing Phone Post 3.0
so the drug testers made up this 48 hr fiasco for lolz and they are in Danas pocket.. are you Wanderlei Silva in disguise? Phone Post 3.0

I don't hate Aldo at all. He's one of the most dominant champs ever. His career path is similar to GSP in that they both started out as killers with a lot of finishes but then had more and more decision wins. Add that he doesn't speak English so it's hard to know him on a personal level and that he pulls out of a lot of fights, I can understand the frustration people have with him. Conor brings a breath of fresh air and excitement to the UFC who is in desperate need of somebody with a personality. Phone Post 3.0

Whambo - 1. This forum is filled with shills which can easily sway the weak minded into thinking the way the UFC wants them to think.

2. Aldo doesn't speak much English, so he can't defend himself as easily to the American crowd.

3. This forum has a large number of closeted homosexuals, and they can't help but find themselves aroused by Conors natural charisma and metrosexual tendencies.

4. Because Dana said so.
VTFU

His real fans haven't gone anywhere Phone Post 3.0

Aldo has been my favorite fighter since he kod swanson. Phone Post 3.0

The thing is, Conor is right.

Conor and aldo both built together a huge hype over a fight which generated the biggest PPV eveR. Both guys got injured, Conor having the worst injury of the 2. Conor still fought, because he knows how much us, fans, wanted to see the fight, but Aldo abandonned us...

Then, there's the whole PED thing.

This is why Aldo's popularity dropped imo.

This being said, i still can't wait for Aldo vs McGregor and i will 100% watch it.

MDubz -
Whambo - 1. This forum is filled with shills which can easily sway the weak minded into thinking the way the UFC wants them to think.

2. Aldo doesn't speak much English, so he can't defend himself as easily to the American crowd.

3. This forum has a large number of closeted homosexuals, and they can't help but find themselves aroused by Conors natural charisma and metrosexual tendencies.

4. Because Dana said so.
1. This
2. This
3. This
4. This Phone Post 3.0
THIS Phone Post 3.0

Fair weather fans who prefer loud mouth trash talkers who speak English.

Same happened when Chael came along. Phone Post 3.0

Newer mma fans are some huge dickriders. Older cats will always respect when someone is a great martial artist/champion. Phone Post 3.0

Sadly, too many prefer to trash fighters instead of spending energy on actual fights or moves. People only want to talk about negative. Aldo is getting pointed at now, next week they will find someone new to hate on

If you cheer for Also over McGregor you are a negative hipster who doesnt want the best for the sport

209ESE -

aldo was an all time great and fighter i respected to another lever

then he ducked a random drug test

fuck that guy

You're pretty petty if this is the truth.

I didn't read every detail but I remember that he actually peed in the cup, no? Then peed again the next day or some shit, no? So what was he ducking? Phone Post 3.0