Its Carson's Corner time

U would have to ask him Filthguy.

bbbbbbbbbbooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnngggggggg

LOL @ the fat guy getting pissed cause someone called pro wrestling was fake.

just got back from the store.....

this and other Carson threads keep growing.

Carson and the Corporation's dark hand/arm of influence seems to be growing with it.

I just asked a few people to do some checking around using thier immense ninja internet skills....lol....filthguy.....lol fact is....YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING STUMP PULLING LIAR.

Your account was NEVER hacked. Your posts NEVER edited..and it can be proven, EACH and EVERY time. lol what a dipshit. lol did you really think that you could make those claims without people having the tools to check them out. lol you twat.

I believe that's check and mate. lol

I pinch./

"It occured on two occasions. ( I changed my password because of it) March is when it began, then again in May. Thats when ppl started posting as if they were me. recently it occurred to."

NO it did not. And besides dipshit, How does 2 occasions equate to march, may and then again recently.....fail vegie maths much?

OH and just to make it clear....NO it did not. lol

king me bitch, king me. lol

Jon,

While I have stayed off of the threads bashing you because well... I'm bored and your lies are old now.... come up with something new and original.

Also frankly I prefer to talk about MMA on the UG, and your show is hardly related to that topic, and all sorts of stuff on the OG... and you are not part of the OG. carsonsshow's previous persona was part of the OG, but he doesn't really fit in now that he is using a moniker that associates him with your show.

Poking fun at you is like beating on a retarded kid in a wheel chair from behind with a baseball bat at this point... it provides no challenge, it embarrasses me and obviously you won't or can't fight back... plus you don't have the dignity or can't admit that you are indeed Jon.

That said let me point out one time the flaw in your logic of making threats about taking legal action against anyone.

You would have to admit you were Jon... and if we all broke down your door while you were recording your show getting camel clutched by "Stormee" you would die before admitting you were really Jon. No adult has ever hung onto a lie as pathetically as you have Jon.

It gives anyone who wants one a free and total license to say anything they want about you. Because you will never be able to take any action since you are trapped behind your false keyboard persona.

You can't do interviews except by phone because well... people would see you.

You can't show up at shows in New Jersey anymore because people might see you.

You must be somewhat worried that Bob Carlson will turn up and be somewhat upset that you have knowingly lied about his MMA record being yours, and you know this could come back to haunt you, and this will keep you even further in your tiny little hole.

So people will say what they want about you, and you won't do a thing about it. Your threats are as pathetic as your lies are.

"We all do Smac! I host a show about it! And honestly, not too many ppl care about the identity of the host as you do. It's almost irrelevant at this point"

I think we'll all consider that admission

Oh nice edit Jon.

I pinch.

Filth, if you just came clean, 100%, about everything, people would respect you. Small price to pay to be forgiven IMO. Just come clean, if you are in fact NOT Jon, then who are you? Who is bob carson and where is he? Why does he talk about the UG as if hes here? Is he posting anonymously? Wheres the dignity? If 'bob carson' is the hosts real name, then why fear people knowing who he is? Theres a ton of holes!

Post a picture with yourself and bob, or carsonshow and bob. We wont be able to verify its validity, but we have to start somewhere. This is an opportunity to turn your haters in to listeners. Pwn the FUCK out of your haters with the truth!

I enjoy the show. There are some bugs to be worked out, but the right producer could get the job done without too much effort.

It's coming along.  Lots of great support so far.  I'm extremely excited.  I like the idea of focussing on one area like St. Louis.  There are a lot of enthusiastic and hard working folks here.  The name of it is FightSTL.com. 

http://fightstd.com/

LOL @ Oddessa.  Maybe I'll link to that.

Cant rule it out.  Have the brass shoot me an email.

Would Carson be interested in an interview with Sands at BettorMMA?

I have never before seen someone dodge so many staright forward questions as jonbobfilthcarson, while still holding on sooo tightly to such transparent lies.

I dont understand the obessession and fuss  with the identity of Carson and the Corporation.

Doesn't anyone watch  the popular FOX TV show 24........ some groups in high level opositions are just meant to be kept secret/covert......

Carson= Deepthroat 2006

cough stump puller, liar, hack, etc etc cough

I'm higly disapointed in a few people supporting this fucking clown. Do some of you who are supporting this guy realize A.) his shows consist of insulting fighters (personal things they have no business even talking about) and B.) that this guy is a liar because he claims to be all of these different people when in fact he is just one very fucked up person with multipule personalities.

People like this should NOT be encouraged.