Its Carson's Corner time

Your an exposed clown! Anyone who is listening to your show on a regular basis is an idiot. I mean you say shit about Ken Shamrock's wife and call Rory Singer gay. Hey if that is entertainment to you and others I think they should all listen to it on the short bus. Fuck, Wes will let you borrow his.

Also I can't wait for the day you say the wrong thing about the wrong fighter and he beats the living shit out of you. The great thing about living in the US is freedom to speak your mind, but it's even greater to make idiots like you eat their words for spewing ignorance. Mark my words, a fighter WILL respond to you with an ass beating if you keep talking the ignorant shit about them. Talking about famlies and claiming dudes are gay is going to lead to violence againt you dude. You have another thing coming if you think you can say anything you want about fighters. They won't sue you bro, they will beat you up.

You or one of your alter egos made threads about it, bragging, on this very fucking website. So I guess when you were doing that it was taken in the "wrong context" right? Who are you TO? I never ONCE listend to that show, but I can read the TITLES of threads on the UG and yeah those threads were made and you bragged about it at the time. Sorry dude you are a stone faced liar who keeps lying the more he types.

"I can't wait until some UG or Pro Fighter dumbass tries some thug tactic like that on the wrong person and gets shot in the head. "

If some creep insulted my wife on a public radio show, he is getting a beating. There is no "thug" about that. Any self respecting man would not allow his wife to be insulted. Infact, I bet they would have heard from Ken Shamrock if he heard that was said about his wife.

"People encourage entertaining radio my friend. People encourage informative radio too. People appreciate outspokeness. It does no good to attack the host. "

You can't be that fucking mental. The show is NOT entertaining and it's NOT informative (reporting what's been posted on a mma forum isn't informative dipshit.)

The host deserves to be attacked with a fucking clue book.

Are you still claiming to have been hacked retard???

you do realise that the ip search on this site doesn't work right?? lol

If your trying to tell me that the majority of posts on this thread are supportive....you ARE FUCKING MENTAL, aswell as being a PROVEN liar and a hack. well done champ. lol you fucktard. lol brilliant. thanks for brighting up a slow night lol.

And the only people who agree with you are really misguided people and several of your alter egos.

"I'll spell it out for you, not everybody agrees with you. I hope you have a good night!"

"If your trying to tell me that the majority of posts on this thread are supportive....you ARE FUCKING MENTAL"

what part of that can't you grasp?? majority means what dipshit??

Anyone who is listening to your show on a regular basis is an idiot

LOL

You kids have way to much freetime. 

I sthat really  Nicole Ritchie? WTF

joeybagels@hotmail  

you didn't, dipshit, i did. In repsonse to:

"Evil, look at this thread in it's entirity. Just cause you don't like something, dont assume that about everyone else."

You may want to re-read the thread your self champ. lol

"Anyone who is listening to your show on a regular basis is an idiot

LOL

You kids have way to much freetime."

Well I do have freetime because I wouldn't waste it listening to some goofball. It's funny you mention that Oddessa because your comment if you think about it doesn't make much sense. Wouldn't the people who take the time to listen to this garbage have too much freetime on their hands to be able to waste it?

"Nicole Ritchie the lowest form of humanity!"

how the fuck can YOU of all people make that fucking claim.....atleast she's never tried to order a hooker to camel clutch her...or stump pull her.

That would put you so much further down the humanity ladder than her. lol you're not much of a thinker are you?? lol

Wouldn't the people who take the time to listen to this garbage have too much freetime on their hands to be able to waste it?

Fortunately I can listen to radio and be productive a other things at exactly the same time.  Basically do  two things at once.  This ability is often a  burden, but one one I can live with....

I recommend starting slow at performing multiple tasks at the same time.  Try eating while watching your favorite television show.  You dont want to set yourself up for failure.

Good luck gunsmoke.

Sure dude. Hey I wonder how your tone will change once this guy spews some pure ignorance about a fighter who is a friend of yours. I'm going to guess you are going to change your tone. We shall see.

If I had a nickle for everytime some shmuck motherfuked me, I would be retired. 

There's no question that he goes overboard. No question that I would want to smash his face in if he was disrepectfull to me, family, or friends.  But at the same time, I make myself accessible to the public. Its my own doing.  Fighters and people in the public eye are aklways going to be open to this kind of thing.  Its life.

I think alot of the guys he bashes are kool people and good fighters. I doubt they take what he says seriously. I mean cmon.  That Tait response video was the gayest thing I've seen. he should be tooled. 

I take the show for what it is.  A SHOW.  Entertainment.

To this point though he hasn't insulted (and I don't mean questioned someone's skill, I'm talking slandering someone) a guy who you are tight with. I happen to think once that happens you will take a difference stance.

It shouldn't be that way though. If you are involved with the business I would think you could tell the difference between a SHOW and some goofball on a mic slandering professional fighters. Putting a mic in front of your mouth and hitting record does not make it a show. My view is you and any person who has to do with the "business" of MMA should know better then to support this guy knowing he is slandering fighters and knowing he is lying to people about who he is.

So we'll see if he makes some really tasteless comment about someone like Baroni one of these days and see how you react. I'm going to BET (that wasn't even on purpose, but it fit there lol) you will change your tone. If it does happen remember some guy from the intraweb told you so.

"I take the show for what it is. A SHOW. Entertainment."

But the show isn't even remotely entertaining and its run by people who think YOU are an idiot. Theres much more choices to listen to for MMA news, and the other choices have exclusive interviews while this show regurgitates UG babble.

Deal.

You have to look at this from my perspective.  I stare at data, facts, opinions, all day  that revolve around fighting and money.  I am so tired of expert opinions. My bankroll was built on them.  I dont care who likes who to win.  Thats all meaningless to me.  The money answers that for me in the 1st hours odds go up.When  Sunday rolls around, I want to hear something different. So i sit back at my desk, start working on the following weeks boxing menu and tune in. Granted, it may not all be all factual and solid  material......... and its heavily opinionated, but if I want to listen to an hour of  anything, the last thing itsgonna be on my sunday is more stuff I already know. i want a new view, even if its is a tad twisted from time to time. 

Its kinda like when a person walks outa the bathroom stall and has toilet paper hanging down teh back of their pants.  Is it funny? Or funny because its not you.  You cant take things too seriously. Life's way 2 short.