Its official, Fedor E...

Oh shit. STFU with all of this overreaction already.

Yeah, diminish the reality of an accomplishment by heaping hyperbole onto it. The reality is enough. It doesn't need overreactive embellishment.

Randy isn't #1. How has he surpassed Nog?

Randy had a 5 year lay-off at HW and came back to defeat two top-ten HW's.

Nog has stayed active and been in the top THREE at HW now for the better part of 6 YEARS, and has more wins over top-ten HW's than Randy does.

(In the last 6 years, Nog has only dipped as "low" as #4 for a couple of months last year after he lost a close decision to Barnett, which he promptly avenged.)

In the last 5 years, Randy has wins over Sylvia and Gonzaga at HW.

In that time, Nog has wins over Barnett, Werdum, Kharitonov, and Cro Cop (and even more ranked wins if you go back another year).

Plus, Nog's run has been continuous and hasn't ended yet. The only unavenged and decisive losses he's ever had in his entire career are two to Fedor.

Compare both of their records, both recently and overall.

How can anybody reasonably justify Randy jumping ahead of Nog.

Fedor by Russian Hammer

whistleblower, Randy was fighting 205 not that long ago and just decimated a heavyweight that ko'd CroCop and is a world class bjj player, without mentioning the huge weight disparity.

To sum it up, Randy Couture is the balls.

I don't think I'd put Randy #1 just yet, but he's def #2. If Fedor doesn't fight anyone soon, or if Randy destroys CroCop or Nog, Randy goes to #1.

"To sum it up, Randy Couture is the balls."

• No doubt. Absolutely no argument there. Randy is probably my favorite fighter ever, and the most inspirational.

"whistleblower, Randy was fighting 205 not that long ago and just decimated a heavyweight that ko'd CroCop and is a world class bjj player, without mentioning the huge weight disparity."

• But again, how does that surpass Nog?

I say Fedor is still number one unless he does not fight and win against a credible opponent by New Years Eve.

Dont u have to pay a for a membership to get a blue, green, ect. screen name? If so, then I will just keep the one I have. Several forum members said that I should be a blue or green screen name, but I have no idea what all that means other than me paying to post specialty threads as well as looking at them...

Hurricane

Naa Hurricane just email Kirik@mma.tv and mention the green name and give him some information about you and your fight record. Green names are for fighters and blue names are for people who have to pay for them. Green names, you dont have to pay.