It's too soon for Mc Corkle to fight Hunt.

Big Sexy could be a big star in the UFC but for his debut they give him Mark Hunt.
What is his management thinking?
Hunt is one of the hardest punchers in MMA.
He rocked Fedor and Cro Cop.
I like Sean but he should be given a less dangerous opponant.

If Sean can't beat Mark Hunt, he doesn't even deserve to be in the UFC.

Why should he be given a lesser opponent?

Brock75thRanger - Why should he be given a lesser opponent?

It's just not business sense to risk a potential future star with such a dangerous guy.
Groom him, build him up first.

seans fault for fighting nobodys and padding his record up.He did a brilliant job of self promotion and getting his name out on an internet forum,maybe he has a career in marketing after he finds out what it feels like to be hit by an actual fighter

RAYMERCERRULES - If Sean can't beat Mark Hunt, he doesn't even deserve to be in the UFC.

I agree with this.

where does Hunt rank in the division?

Brock75thRanger - seans fault for fighting nobodys and padding his record up.He did a brilliant job of self promotion and getting his name out on an internet forum,maybe he has a career in marketing after he finds out what it feels like to be hit by an actual fighter

That is just a tad bit disrespectful. VTFD

9 fights,2 guys had winning records.Him getting into the ufc based on this is GENIUS

What part is disrespectful? Im not sure if there is something i said that is untrue? fill me in

McCorkle is gonna get rocked.

Mark Hunt vs Crocop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr90j552SD8

Just because "Ultimate" is in the name doesn't necessarily mean they are the best of the best.

I think one could argue that every fighter that washed out of the UFC after a couple fights was not worthy. However, the UG can't even agree on the top 10 HW fighters, so I assume the average PPV subscriber knows only what is broadcast. People bought Trap fighting, Pit fighting, and Kimbo Slice, a local 9-0 giant stud horse should be an easy sell.

lol @ putting money on McCorkle... this place never fails to amaze me.

Chomas - Please.

McCorkle will be the favorite, and if he isn't I am betting BIG on him.  I am betting on him anyway.

if hunt actually takes fighting seriously like he did early on in his career, he's going to destroy sean.

but chances are hunt is only taking this fight for the money the UFC is paying him.

jwloco - 
Brock75thRanger - seans fault for fighting nobodys and padding his record up.He did a brilliant job of self promotion and getting his name out on an internet forum,maybe he has a career in marketing after he finds out what it feels like to be hit by an actual fighter

That is just a tad bit disrespectful. VTFD
Some might take it as disrespectful but ,imo, hes just tellin it like it is

How is Mc Cork's ground game?

He will not win a fist fight with hunt.

That is all.

Monsters Ball - 
BJJkilla - if hunt actually takes fighting seriously like he did early on in his career, he's going to destroy sean.

but chances are hunt is only taking this fight for the money the UFC is paying him.

Hunt only did well with guys who would stand with him. McCorkle is going to drop him on his head and GnP the crap out of him.
lol.. he ain't doing it with a double.. and he better not get close enough standing to clinch with Hunt.. I don't see this going well for McCorkle at all..

why are you almost stealing my name?

aksel_raskstal - I am rooting for Sean. Hunt is probably a real good guy and all, but Sean is a guy who comes on here and treats everyone with more respect than they deserve to be honest. a lot of the people here are lucky he is here, and now he is in the UFC. I think it is great.

Good luck to him in the fight. May the best man win. Lets not get carried away here though. Sure McCorkle posts here, but it has always been to hype himself. And as for giving people respect, I have seen him start more shit than give respect.

That being said, i am interested in seeing this fight for sure.

you guys are riterds.