Izzy getting a title shot is a fucking joke

There is not 1 Nigerian in that picture.

I see a Chinese Kiwi
A Cameroonian
And a American from Nebraska

The Nebraskan nightmare

3 Likes

If Strickland ran those hands as much as his mouth he’d be in a better position. He is a boring fighter. End of.

2 Likes

Yup, Strickland has been in 14 UFC decisions.
1p wins by decision…

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Season 4 Sleep GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

this. talks about killing people in the cage, causing a blood bath etc, then comes in and back pedals the entire fight doing the absolute bare minimum, then cries forever and blames everyone else for losing the decision and not getting an immediate rematch. Colby 2.0

3 Likes

And not to forget his obvious steroids use.

His entitlement is off the charts

1 Like

Bunch of whiny ass babies in here :laughing:

This is what I’m talking about. You have a personal problem with Sean and it’s killing your objectivity. We’re going to act like Izzy is the most exciting fighter of all time? Sean’s never had a fight as boring as the Romero fight or as boring as Izzy’s performance in the Sean fight. Dislike Sean, I don’t care. But acting like Izzy getting the rematch is okay because you have such a hate boner for Sean is gay as fuck. 1-2 in his last three fights, terrible performance in his last loss. Joke of a title shot.

3 Likes

Steroid use?
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Are you trolling or something?

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/14480/Dricus-Du-Plessis-vs-Sean-Strickland

Dana White reveals he had Sean Strickland winning at UFC 297, …

Dead even fight, could easily have gone to Strickland.

1 Like

Not trolling…

How did he get his Gyno?..

1 Like

On the contrary I actually like Sean, I think he’s funny. I don’t have a hate boner for him. See you are the one who is speaking from a personal perspective, as it is your personal opinion that title fights should be made only based off rankings and records etc. whereas I am speaking objectively about the reality of the situation, which is that the Izzy fight is being made because the prospect will excite the majority of fans more than a rematch, and the actual fight will most likely be more exciting than another Sean Strickland jab and back pedal seminar.

And don’t act like the things that Sean is capable of in the cage even come close to the highlights that Izzy has already provided us on multiple occasions. Yes he has had some boring fights where he has cruised to victory but that’s also the difference, in that Izzy has cruised when he has been comfortably in front on the score cards, not when he is in a close fight, only to then complain incessantly about the decision like Sean vs Cannonier and Sean vs Driccus.

You got pissy about my comment because you didn’t like it, even though it was facts, so don’t call me the one with the personal problem, don’t project your emotional state onto me, you little feelings-boy.

1 Like

Haha and that guy thinks I’m trolling saying Izzy was in the juice, he must be a thick cunt and know nothing about pharmacological/ AAS/Peptides etc

1 Like

If gyno is the marker of a steroid user…

1 Like

I’m fucking confused. Izzy on the juice? You said Sean’s on the juice?

So u think/believe Izzy never used anything…

You must be super naive sir

No , I said izzy

I’m the one stating facts, you didn’t dispute anything I said about Izzy not deserving the shot. Izzy literally “cruised” when he was losing his belt against Sean, the last time we saw him in the cage he was getting yelled at and walked down and he stood there and did nothing like a bitch. I don’t think the Izzy fight will excite the majority of fans at all, Izzy has lost his aura. Sean is as or more popular than Izzy as well these days. 1-2 in his last three fights, haven’t fought since losing his belt for the second time, those are facts.

You posted how Sean’s boring, Spapoogi agreed then you said “And not to forget his obvious steroids use. His entitlement is off the charts”

If you’re talking about Izzy, my bad and we’re literally saying the same thing. But it wasn’t very clear

1 Like

If you look at my comment it says that

He took gear and
“His entitlement is off the chart”

His entitlement being thinking he (Izzy) deserves a Title shot which he definitely doesn’t.

I will accept Ur apology if u were to man up and be like, my bad I read it wrong.

BoydBucky is always fucking right

3 Likes