Izzy getting a title shot is a fucking joke

And when I mentioned the Gyno u should have twigged right?

Because Sean hasn’t had Gyno like that .

Anyway,

1 Like

Yes Izzy cruised in that fight and then he didn’t complain about the decision or make excuses. So still what I said…

And yeah man I’m sure the UFC have no idea what they’re doing and they’re making the fight that will sell less…

Control your feelings man, they are making the fight that will sell more, end of.

And my point is that if Sean is mad about that, then he should have done more than the bare minimum in his big fights rather than cruise and then blame everyone else including the political landscape of the entire world for not getting his rematch lol. If he ever ko’d anyone the way Izzy ko’d Pereira he’d probably have more pull.

1 Like

lol honestly I’m still confused but fuck it. I read it wrong, you were correct

1 Like

Appreciate that.

Because in 42 years , I have never ever been wrong , not once in my lifetime

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

2 Likes

lol of course he didn’t complain about the decision, he got fucking dominated. Dana White literally said he had Sean winning in the post fight press conference and many people watching had him winning, of course he’s unhappy about the decision. I don’t think they’re making the fight because they think it will sell more, they are making it because they don’t want Sean as champion because he’s a loose cannon. Whitaker literally said the other day the UFC doesn’t want him as champion.

In my opinion Izzy does not deserve a shit.
Dricus/Sean was super close and I’d say Sean is way more deserving than Izzy .

Izzy and Sean both lost their last fights.

Dricus/Izzy will be fun and racially charged and have a better build up.

But I’m just sick of Izzy getting these gifts

3 Likes

If that were the case then they wouldn’t have kept giving him a microphone. They haven’t punished him for anything he has said or done. In fact Dana probably likes the fact that he incites emotional responses from people like you as it creates more publicity. Look at Colby, he has been incredibly politically incorrect and he’s a maga guy and he got 3 title shots out of it.

So you need to ask yourself, do you truly and honestly believe that a rematch between Sean and Driccus would sell more than Izzy vs Driccus?

Like you said, Sean beat Izzy convincingly, so he is more likely to get a rematch against Izzy anyway. So Izzy fighting for the title next means that Sean could get a title fight against a guy he beat easily over a guy he had a hard close fight with, so Izzy fighting for the belt next is actually better for everyone including the fans and including Sean. If you weren’t so emotional you may have seen that by now.

2 Likes

I feel they should have punished Izzy for attempting to Rape Borrachina like he does to his own dog…

Paulo is a beautiful man, cmon Izzy, keep it in Ur pants, behind closed doors, or closets…

1 Like

Izzy made Paulo pay for his words in spectacular fashion and humiliated him the worst we have ever seen in the octagon.

Shit like that is why Izzy gets the big fights.

So much for him taking a break till 2027 like he said after he was humiliated by Sean.

I wish he did take a break so the division can move on

1 Like

Nothing you’ve said in this thread disputes the fact that Izzy doesn’t deserve the title shot. His popularity is massively overstated, he was never a real draw. The UFC tried making him a superstar and failed cause he’s a weird fuck who puts on stinkers every other fight.

Keep calling me emotional lol, not an argument. I think Sean deserves the rematch, but frankly if anyone but Izzy was getting the shot I wouldn’t care.

1 Like

@CrazyPope you need to type faster, Spagoli is making you look like a fool her, cmon son.

Don’t let him bully you son …

Spag is Steve Carell , pope is old man

the-office-steve-carell

1 Like

In his last 7 fights, Izzy only has 1 performance bonus

Sleepy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

lol come on man I thought we were bros now. I feel like I’ve been stabbed in the heart

YARN | I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart. | The Sopranos (1999 ...

Hahaha,
I hate everybody

Kill everybaaaady

Image result for israel adesanya strickland ending

This is the last image we have of Izzy in the octagon, no way a man who ends a title fight like this deserves another without a single other fight

1 Like

I like Spagoogi , but don’t like Izzy

1 Like

TBF , Strickland is boring to watch also

But having said that, he has 3 back to back to back performance bonuses

Yeah I think we already established the fact that in your opinion, Sean should be given the title shot based off of rankings, but in reality that’s just not how it always works. Ufc is making the bigger fight, end of story. Acting like there is anything else at play here is just letting your emotions get in the way of seeing it for what it obviously is.

I’m pretty sure they will run Izzy/Dric for international fight week.

Or maybe a month later in Perth, but is it fair for Seuccus to fly 14hrs to Perth for Izzy (1-2 in last 3 fights) to have somewhat of a hime advantage…

Illia Vs Volk for Perth.
Dric vs Izzy for 303