Izzy responds to "Rat Lip" Chimaev call out

Bukkaked by Bombers -

![](upload://j9a3mwcM4vJUZYfI0A8NDft60DB.jpeg)

Hahahaha. That’s great! Vote up

Ropix -
Raistlin -
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

Bunch of pussies in this thread. 

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

Sensitive is the wrong word. It’s called being decent. There are some things you can laugh at, but there are other things that you just don’t, it’s called stooping too low. Not that you’d get it, based on how you type and your reference to fellow UGers having “vaginas” - you’re the exact type of guy who would laugh at someone’s appearance then get mad that your homeboys aren’t joining in. The UG is great - how about you learn a thing or two on being a grown, mature adult.

So then I guess you take the same offense to the pics of Izzy being portrayed as Grace Jones? Did you post the same bullshit under that picture? Get the fuck out of here pussy ass nerd.

It’s funny how rilled up you lot get. 0 EQ and 0 ability to handle any type of disagreement without beating your chests and telling someone to “GTFO” - so tough. 

Yea, no response to my question eh? That's what I thought.

MasterofMartialArts - I don’t go out to clubs or bars, I don’t spend hours on end playing video games, I don’t drink, I have no real “vices”. I am good to my wife, I’m a good dad, I’m there for my family. I take care of them. I don’t think I’m amazing or better than anyone else

Seems to me, if you think someone spends hours playing video games, you're better than them.  Seems to me, if someone drinks or smokes as their vice, you're better than them. 

What was your need to say you dno't spend hours playing video games or drinking?

2 Likes
Raistlin -
Ropix -
Raistlin -
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

Bunch of pussies in this thread. 

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

Sensitive is the wrong word. It’s called being decent. There are some things you can laugh at, but there are other things that you just don’t, it’s called stooping too low. Not that you’d get it, based on how you type and your reference to fellow UGers having “vaginas” - you’re the exact type of guy who would laugh at someone’s appearance then get mad that your homeboys aren’t joining in. The UG is great - how about you learn a thing or two on being a grown, mature adult.

So then I guess you take the same offense to the pics of Izzy being portrayed as Grace Jones? Did you post the same bullshit under that picture? Get the fuck out of here pussy ass nerd.

It’s funny how rilled up you lot get. 0 EQ and 0 ability to handle any type of disagreement without beating your chests and telling someone to “GTFO” - so tough. 

Yea, no response to my question eh? That's what I thought.

Miaw.

LOL at the casting a net comment, like he does with Jones, except he won’t go up to fight at LHW

This guy makes Jones more likable. What a pussy going after someone's defect. 

The mans a Conor fan boy. Straight up. Plus he's doing what he was crying about other fighters doing to him when he was new in the UFC which was pretending they didn't know him.

Hypocritical much