Izzy responds to "Rat Lip" Chimaev call out

MarcusAurelioFan - 

Rooting for Izzy now on Saturday.

y?

1 Like

“Rat lip” is still not as bad as “Gender bender” LOL!!!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/KChimaev/status/1308756877451304960

1 Like

Eh... everything is fair.  Most people enjoyed Masvidal beating on Askrens lifeless corpse because of the shit talk,  maybe Borz will be the one to flatten Izzy like that.  

BrckNoHitBk -
william795 -
Raistlin -

Bunch of pussies in this thread. 

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

It's because it's Izzy. This site doesn't like him...for some reason...

Most people here definitely don’t like Izzy. It’s no secret I’m a huge fan of his but believe it or not, I’m a fan of Costa as well. I also like what I see from Khamzat so far. With that being said, I couldn’t give a flying fuck what fighters are saying about each other. I just don’t, and I can’t. I have way too much energy to put into other shit in my life. 

One of the reasons I watch MMA is because it’s the closest you can get to real life violence, raw emotion, and pure primal instinct. I love basketball but in the NBA, how many times have we heard “I give 110 percent” or “my teammates believe in me” in an interview? Any memorable hilarious, dumb, or downright crazy interviews in the NFL recently? 

The answer is no. MMA is the least filtered and most pure form of entertainment that exists. Would I like to exchange “rat lip” for “hey man good luck on your way to the top”? Fuck no. It’s nice, but the sport is brutal. A lot of guys on the UG seem to equate “trash talk” with arrogance or cockiness. I’ve had friends over the years that talk trash more than anyone, but they are humble guys. Being brash or talking shit has nothing to do with being cocky. It’s an overall attitude, mindset, and way of being. I love nice guys in MMA as well and I appreciate all of the different personalities in the sport, but what Izzy said is just one example of why I love this sport. 

1 Like
william795 -
Raistlin -

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

Sensitive is the wrong word. It’s called being decent. There are some things you can laugh at, but there are other things that you just don’t, it’s called stooping too low. Not that you’d get it, based on how you type and your reference to fellow UGers having “vaginas” - you’re the exact type of guy who would laugh at someone’s appearance then get mad that your homeboys aren’t joining in. The UG is great - how about you learn a thing or two on being a grown, mature adult.

Too damn funny, lots of Izzy hate, I dislike him at times but Khamzat while impressive is calling out everyone and fighting nobodies, fuck off until you fight a top fighter, I'd love to see him fight Usman or Izzy, hell give the guy Romero as a test, a 40 something. He is performing and cocky as all hell now toss him to the wolves not the sheep

2 Likes
Dead President -

“Rat lip” is very unnecessary 

At least he didn't call him a hairlip

Fern 10th Planet -
Dead President -

“Rat lip” is very unnecessary 

At least he didn't call him a hairlip

Harelip

Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

Sensitive is the wrong word. It’s called being decent. There are some things you can laugh at, but there are other things that you just don’t, it’s called stooping too low. Not that you’d get it, based on how you type and your reference to fellow UGers having “vaginas” - you’re the exact type of guy who would laugh at someone’s appearance then get mad that your homeboys aren’t joining in. The UG is great - how about you learn a thing or two on being a grown, mature adult.

I’m 32 years old. I’m married with 2 kids. I consider myself a hardworking, humble, and decent guy. I don’t go out to clubs or bars, I don’t spend hours on end playing video games, I don’t drink, I have no real “vices”. I am good to my wife, I’m a good dad, I’m there for my family. I take care of them. I don’t think I’m amazing or better than anyone else, but I’m a responsible adult. I’m a decent person. 

With that being said, your post implies that being offended or thinking that “rat lip” is over the line makes you a decent person. That’s just not how things work. I’m not offended by it and I don’t think it’s over the line. What you are describing is not a trait of a “decent person”, rather it’s a matter of personal sensibilities. I have known people over the years that would be offended by that insult, but were also complete pieces of shit. I know people in my life right now that aren’t bothered by shit like that and are perfectly good people. 

What you call “stooping too low” - I call a sense of humor. Everyone has a different opinion. In my eyes, those are just words. If a very close friend of mine insulted me like that, maybe I would care. But that goes back to the point - these guys are cage fighters. This is MMA. You walk into a cage and the door closes with a guy trying to knock you out or rip your arm off. “Rat lip” seems fairly insignificant to what’s at stake in a single fight. Again though, everyone has their sensibilities. 

2 Likes
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

So then I guess you take the same offense to the pics of Izzy being portrayed as Grace Jones? Did you post the same bullshit under that picture? Get the fuck out of here pussy ass nerd.

1 Like
Raistlin -
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

So then I guess you take the same offense to the pics of Izzy being portrayed as Grace Jones? Did you post the same bullshit under that picture? Get the fuck out of here pussy ass nerd.

Lol perfect

Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

I never said anyone had vaginas, I said they were vaginas.  Case in point: you.

Taco Muncher -
Ministry of Truth -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It's only since the backswing on BLM and all these radicalised left vs right American identity politics retards. Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but Israel can't say rat lip. Fuck everyone on here. This place is worse than ever and I hope Israel decimates Costa because I know all these faggots will be furious

So far off it’s not even funny. 

Please show me a time where it was cool or accepted to make fun of someone’s facial deformity, especially one gained as a child. 

That’s shit losers do because the want to look cool.

Yeah, Colby talks shit, but he goes after fighters now, not bringing shit up when they were kids. That’s like making fun of someone because they’re blind in one eye from a childhood injury. 

It’s gross and low. 

Exactly.

Emotionally weak people, not respectful martial artists, make fun of people with birth defects and deformities. Making this somehow a political issue is absolutely ridiculous and anyone who has a brain and isn’t emotionally challenged can see Izzy is very wrong here.

Oh, I don't know. It's rather presidential, isn't it?

https://media.giphy.com/media/RFLicJNXWQoI1E4VMO/giphy.gif

![](upload://wN3rld2oGyIiVGhP6HMyf2UCO0F.gif)

LOL at anyone who still believes that "Trump mocks reporter with a disability" spin.  He is an idiot, but he wasnt mocking a disability.  

In fact, LOL @ anyone who still believes the MSM in general.

2 Likes
MasterofMartialArts -
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

I’m 32 years old. I’m married with 2 kids. I consider myself a hardworking, humble, and decent guy. I don’t go out to clubs or bars, I don’t spend hours on end playing video games, I don’t drink, I have no real “vices”. I am good to my wife, I’m a good dad, I’m there for my family. I take care of them. I don’t think I’m amazing or better than anyone else, but I’m a responsible adult. I’m a decent person. 

With that being said, your post implies that being offended or thinking that “rat lip” is over the line makes you a decent person. That’s just not how things work. I’m not offended by it and I don’t think it’s over the line. What you are describing is not a trait of a “decent person”, rather it’s a matter of personal sensibilities. I have known people over the years that would be offended by that insult, but were also complete pieces of shit. I know people in my life right now that aren’t bothered by shit like that and are perfectly good people. 

What you call “stooping too low” - I call a sense of humor. Everyone has a different opinion. In my eyes, those are just words. If a very close friend of mine insulted me like that, maybe I would care. But that goes back to the point - these guys are cage fighters. This is MMA. You walk into a cage and the door closes with a guy trying to knock you out or rip your arm off. “Rat lip” seems fairly insignificant to what’s at stake in a single fight. Again though, everyone has their sensibilities. 

Didn’t ask for your life story. You do you. If you’re happy, why even waste the time to explain yourself to a stranger over the internet. Go play with your kids instead.

Raistlin -
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It’s funny how rilled up you lot get. 0 EQ and 0 ability to handle any type of disagreement without beating your chests and telling someone to “GTFO” - so tough. 

A rat lip isn't even a real thing. Lol. How can it be offensive. That's funny as hell. 

Taco Muncher -
Ministry of Truth -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It's only since the backswing on BLM and all these radicalised left vs right American identity politics retards. Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but Israel can't say rat lip. Fuck everyone on here. This place is worse than ever and I hope Israel decimates Costa because I know all these faggots will be furious

So far off it’s not even funny. 

Please show me a time where it was cool or accepted to make fun of someone’s facial deformity, especially one gained as a child. 

That’s shit losers do because the want to look cool.

Yeah, Colby talks shit, but he goes after fighters now, not bringing shit up when they were kids. That’s like making fun of someone because they’re blind in one eye from a childhood injury. 

It’s gross and low. 

Exactly.

Emotionally weak people, not respectful martial artists, make fun of people with birth defects and deformities. Making this somehow a political issue is absolutely ridiculous and anyone who has a brain and isn’t emotionally challenged can see Izzy is very wrong here.

Oh, I don't know. It's rather presidential, isn't it?

https://media.giphy.com/media/RFLicJNXWQoI1E4VMO/giphy.gif

![](upload://wN3rld2oGyIiVGhP6HMyf2UCO0F.gif)

Lololol. You just outed yourself as a surface thinking sheep. So sad you are still fooled by a 3 yr old lie. 

James Franco -

A rat lip isn't even a real thing. Lol. How can it be offensive. That's funny as hell. 

This. Chimaev can get back whatever he gives. 

If we were still in post 911 anti terrorist news cycle and rhetoric then all the sheep on here would be taking Izy side

Ropix -
MasterofMartialArts -
Ropix -
william795 -
Raistlin -

Didn’t ask for your life story. You do you. If you’re happy, why even waste the time to explain yourself to a stranger over the internet. Go play with your kids instead.

I suppose that’s a nice way of saying you don’t know how to respond to my post. 

1 Like