J Ivey vs Marcus "Conan" Silveira

"i was also wondering why Conan's not in jail"

"Damn dude got caught with 10,000 ex and he is out what is this world coming too"

He was away for quite a while guys...

How come he wasn't deported after his release from prison? He isn't an American citizen.

Ivey's stand up will be too much. I don't think Conan will be able to get it to the ground. Great fight though!!!!!

KarateMullet - See my previous post. www.whosasnitch.com

"Yes he made one very bad mistake but he is a super nice guy who regrets what he did"

I dont care if the guy did go to the pen, but lets be straight. Riding around with your drug dealer buddy who you are pretty sure has some drugs on him is a "mistake", 10,000 hits of X is a professional who just got caught.

Marcus is a big guy but once Ivey gets inside he will pick him apart.

Yea, Conan's only advantage will be his reach but Ivey will be able to negate that quickly.

TTT for IVEY!!!

If anyone thinks Ivey is as good as he was in that highlight video then think again!!! He has improved so much its not even funny!!

I am really looking forward to this fight. I think me and Conan match up well with each other. I have followed his career since the beginning and it means alot to me to have this oppurnity to fight him. He trains with one of the best camps in the US, and this challenge excites me. March 31st it's going down. Peace out guys, Johnathan Ivey oh and you guys go to www.myspace.com/johnathanivey and holla at cha boy!

Karatemullet - Conan is an American citizen which is why he did't get deported. Just because he born in Brasil does not mean he didnt not become one after he arrived.

Best of luck Johnathan.  Give me a call as soon as the fights over with an update.

Good luck Johnathan - this should be a very good fight.  Conan was Skip's JJ instructor as well as Marcello; years ago.  I know it was a mistake and they both served several years in prison - money makes you do stupid shit sometimes.  Please tell him Skip and Sally wish both of them the best and whomever wins this fight - I'll still be glad.

later, lawdy

If it's one thing that I've grown to love, it's the shit-house lawyers on the Forum. Who ever said that Conan got caught with 10,000 hits (or ANY hits for that matter) on him? Another case of a rumor getting accepted as truth, and then people building on the rumor.

I've never heard of Ivey before, but I'll be in the crowd rooting for Conan.

all I ever heard was that both were "part" of an X ring; and that they both served prison time.  again it doesn't matter to me, he was always a super nice guy, a great technician and instructor, a wonderful father - mistakes happen and as far as I'm concerned - he did his time and it's behind him.  I love/hate it when 2 guys that are good fighters go head to head.  To me just makes for a good fight all around.

later, ma

ttt

I have no problem with him getting busted and having to do time. I have no problem with him having, possessing, distributing E or anything else.

If he is a snitch though, I hope he gets beat so badly he cant earn a living anymore.

If he isn't a snitch, then he shouldn't be getting accused by people.

So, is he really a snitch?

Johnathan is an awesome grappler,very nimble for his size,Conan is an awesome grappler,this ought to be a great matchup.

ttt for Brokeback Ivey!

I wish this was for a title. 

ttt for Ivey.