J Ivey vs Marcus "Conan" Silveira

Maybe but ATT's training is very tough. If he began training even in November he is probably ready. I understand Ivey has been working hard too. Should be a good fight

3t for a great fight

IVEY!!! IVEY!!! IVEY!!!

TTT!!!

anyone have results?  lm

conan won

I love all the "tough guys" on here talking about snitches and how "snithches get stiches". Studio gangsters, or I should say internet gangsters. You guys would not believe how many real gangsters are snitches and how they will snitch in a heartbeat to beat a rap.

Ivey via modified prison bitch choke

no news but already up on Sherdog's fight finder that Conan won by TKO in Rd 2.

details would be nice.  later, ma

I heard it was a great fight! I heard Ivey was laughing to the crowd as the fight was happening, that guy is crazy. Here is what the live play by play of the fight said on another thread:

"next Conan vs. Ivey

Ivey and Conan look leaner than in the past and ready for the fight
Ivery comes out nuts with hits and kicks and Conan takes him to the ground. Working from the half guard,

Conand gets a key lock tha Ivey works out of, Conan lands hits fdorm the half guards and works a head and armIvery gets out and the ref back to the feet, Ivery lands a leg kick and Conan takes him down and Ivery works his famous knee bar.

turns to a heel hook and Conand is wroking out of itConad Reverses to his own knee bar and Ivery gets out Conan takes him down to the ground again.

Back the half and hits him from there. Punches and elbows form Conan but Ivery stays active also with hits.

heavy roght elbow from Conan and gets full mount and now back and lands heavy shots form there. Ivery reverses and now inside Conan guard. Both fighters very active for a heavy weight fight!!!!!

round 2:
Conan lands a leg kick and clinch with COnan break and conan lands some shots and knees. Hits form the clinch from both fighters.

Ivery shoots and conand sprawl and goes to back and hits rolls him over to mount and lands heavy hits Ivery spits out his mouth piece.

Conan continues to hit him from the the mount but Ivery moves side to side well to defend Conan takes Iveys back and ref stands the,

Ivey tries a flying knee bar and Conan lands on the side hits him with big elbows.

Ivey try to roll for guard but Conan mounts again. back mount now, and hits him more. The ref stops the bout due to Ivey just not defending the punches!!!!

Very action packed for 2 huge guys. This 2 guys put a show!!!!"

Date: 03/30/07 11:33 AM Member Since: 03/12/2002
1793 Total Posts Ignore User
Last edited:30-Mar-07 11:35 AM

Maybe but ATT's training is very tough. If he began training even in November he is probably ready. I understand Ivey has been working hard too. Should be a good fight
-=-=-=-=

ATT's training is tough, and one of the best.

But even more important is that ATT's fighters have HEART!

Conan is back!

TTT for ATT!

American Top Team

damn that sounds pretty much like I'd expect both of these guys to throw down.  will there be a dvd? 

I haven't seen Conan in a while -(don't mess with that) but his techniques were always impressive.  When Skip worked with him out of Miami years ago - not uncommon to work out in 100 degree heat.  Skip has very vivid memories of having to throw up on several occasions and utter exhaustion.  Conan was the 1st guy to impress on Skip the importance of cardio and finding enough air in the room.  Also being able to visualize yourself almost from the top looking down to see what comes next- that's only happened a few times.

Ivey / very deceptive and quicker than anyone would think; and very good at blocking alot of punches that would take out many fighters. 

But shit happens and somebody has to lose.  thanks for the details.  later, lawdy

TTT for Conan and Ivey.   We at SSF are proud of Johanthan and we wish Conan the very best.  I'd like to thank Carlos and ATT for giving us the honor of fighting Conan.

Ivey's rolling knee bar was fast as hell and totally caught me off guard. It was actually a pretty good fight.

GOOD LUCK BIG JOHNATHAN,IF IVEY GETS AHOLD OF CONANS LEG IT IS ALL OVER,

"GOOD LUCK BIG JOHNATHAN,IF IVEY GETS AHOLD OF CONANS LEG IT IS ALL OVER"

Dont look now, but Conan won, despite BIG JOHNATHAN getting a hold of Conan's leg.. lol.

post dates mean absolutely nothing.....

April Fools. 

not.  lol

later, ma

Sounds like an awesome fight.

Ivey may not win every fight but more often than not you're gonna remember his fight as one of the most exciting fights on the card!!!

Congrats to both guys, lets get a vid up!!!

LOUCO-"...If he is a snitch though, I hope he gets beat so badly he cant earn a living anymore.

If he isn't a snitch, then he shouldn't be getting accused by people.

So, is he really a snitch?"------------------------------------------------That is the stupidest thing I've read all morning. So you want to see Conan's career and ability to feed his kids RUINED just because he possibly snitched on some drug dealers ? LMAO< what do you think that you're in a movie ? What kind of wannabe fake gangster are you ?