Jacare is gonna maul Belfort

I've been watching Vitor since the beginning. But he's bitten off more then he can chew here. I'm guessing this will be Belfort's last professional fight of his career tonight. He just have the tools to beat a fighter of Souza's level.

agree unless Brazil let's him juice Phone Post 3.0

Lol ok dude Phone Post 3.0

SporkChop - But he just have the tools, bro Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - agree unless Brazil let's him juice Phone Post 3.0
Came to to say this Phone Post 3.0

Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.

King Of All Tenors - agree unless Brazil let's him juice Phone Post 3.0

Hate to admit this but both of these guys have a checked past when it comes to PED's. But you have to assume everything is legit with Brazil Athletic Committee. 

BonesDominatedMe -
SporkChop - But he just have the tools, bro Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

LOL sorry was posting while outside with my kids. My shame us great. 

Toki Wartooth - Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.

LOL @ Jacare being slightly better on the ground.

stillmatic -
Toki Wartooth - Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.

Vitor has been submitted twice in his career and both times was when he was fighting above his weight class (Jones and Overeem). Within the bounds of an MMA fight (which is what this is) Jacare is slightly better.Put this match on at ADCC and Jacare is leaps and bounds ahead of just about everybody.Two different sports with complimenting skill sets.

I think Vitor's gonna knock him out, personally... Phone Post 3.0

Vitor hasn't lost a non championship match since his return to UFC. Just a little information nigger for y'all to consider Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

Jacare lost to Romero and Rockhold. I doubt it will be a mauling

If he gets vitor on his back it might be, I was surprised how badly he did off his back against weidman, could be because he was hurt but if that's any indication for tonight then he better pray jacare doesn't get him down

Vitor is still trouble standing though Phone Post 3.0

Toki Wartooth -
stillmatic -

Vitor has been submitted twice in his career and both times was when he was fighting above his weight class (Jones and Overeem). Within the bounds of an MMA fight (which is what this is) Jacare is slightly better.Put this match on at ADCC and Jacare is leaps and bounds ahead of just about everybody.Two different sports with complimenting skill sets.

Nope Jacare is a universe ahead of him, Vitor basically submitted to Weidman with his god awful under mount display anyway

He just have the tools Vitor via first round TKO Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer - Vitor hasn't lost a non championship match since his return to UFC. Just a little information nigger for y'all to consider Phone Post 3.0

Ok. Have to drop the N bomb? Type that often on your phone to make it auto correct to it or something?

Jacare has a LOT of miles on that body as well. It will be interesting. You can never count out a striker such as Vitor.

This should be his last fight though win or lose.

BrckNoHitBk -
TheHebrewHammer - Vitor hasn't lost a non championship match since his return to UFC. Just a little information nigger for y'all to consider Phone Post 3.0

Ok. Have to drop the N bomb? Type that often on your phone to make it auto correct to it or something?

now that he's one fight removed from trt, he beat Hendo so it's fair to say he's adjusted being off the TRT. vitor is still very dangerous

lol what kind of auto correct is that