Jacare showed up.......

Kings21 -
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

Comparison:

Mousasi 2

Last night

Ah i see it now. Hes black now and used to be more of a caramel color. Fuckin steroids.
Yeah which is odd...you would think as he got darker he would become MORE muscular, athletic, and explosive.

ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

Comparison:

Mousasi 2

Last night

Thats Okami not Mousasi lel

ausgepicht - Yeah, OK. Talk about denial.

Jacare would still wreck most people in his division. You are a Brazilian wannabe that struggles with the FACT that Whitaker is a BETTER fighter.

In your wannabe mind, it's unpossible.

I'm not sure if you're talking to me but I agree 100% Whitaker is the better fighter.

And Brazilian wannabe, uh what?

LOL

jacares physical transformation has been documented in prior threads, but first off, I don't know how to post pics....

kungfumullet - 

jacares physical transformation has been documented in prior threads, but first off, I don't know how to post pics....

I do not believe anyone in the top 10 of any division is clean.

Why can't people just accept that guys lose. It probably has nothing do with usada its just one guy was better that day.
Whitaker is a hell of a fighter he can beat anyone in the division.
Getting sick of everyone bitchin and noticing fighter physiques. Just watch the fighting stop lookin at the muscles geez

Btw, wasn't this Jacare's 4th fight post-USADA? Yoel, Vitor, Boetsch, Whitaker?

Sick of all the usada bullshit Jacare is now 38 at the end of his career and last night faced a young hungry lion. It's a young man's game and we see it time and time again with aging legends start falling overnight. Before and after usada it doesn't make a difference.

Ahh right is this the part where we discredit the young guy who just took him out? Because we don't like having new stars right

Jacare's hands and especially his defense has never really been very elite. It's not too much to accept that Whitaker just has his number on the feet. Not to mention he rose to the occasion ten fold when it came to the ground scramble.

The Power Double -

Ahh right is this the part where we discredit the young guy who just took him out? Because we don't like having new stars right

To me it takes nothing away from Whittaker. I've though Jacare has looked different, physically, for a few fights.

I thought Whittaker had a great shot a beating him.

The Power Double -

when a fighter that I've put on a Pedestal loses, I blame usada. No way my judgment of him and his opponent as fighters was wrong, I'm never wrong bro..

jacs been woopin ass since usada, mousasi, even shoulda won the romero fight

he took a bunch of hard shots to the chin in that fight before being seriously hurt

i think whittaker may be the real deal

Wasa-B - Btw, wasn't this Jacare's 4th fight post-USADA? Yoel, Vitor, Boetsch, Whitaker?
Yes.

This wasn't USADA. It is a man pushing 40 that looked slower and less reactive to a younger, faster fighter.

Jacare's needs to go all in training takedowns at this point.

He looked a tiny bit slower, but Whitaker did his job very well.

TexDeuce -
Wasa-B - Btw, wasn't this Jacare's 4th fight post-USADA? Yoel, Vitor, Boetsch, Whitaker?
Yes.

This wasn't USADA. It is a man pushing 40 that looked slower and less reactive to a younger, faster fighter.

Jacare's needs to go all in training takedowns at this point.
I don't know if it was USADA, but i noticed a difference in him, and even posted sbout it here, multiple fights ago. He actually physically looked better this fight, than his last fight. This was by far his hardest fight, since USADA came in full swing. It could be age, chronic injuries, or USADA.

The gif i posted, where he looks a lot smaller, wasn't even from this fight, it was from his fight with Boetsch. This physical decline wasn't just out of nowhere, it's been gradually happening over a couple fights.

jack_wilshere -

Jacare did not look his best: slower and less powerful than we've seen him in the past. It's a shame that he never got a title shot in the UFC. Probably will never get the chance. 

What's the shame in it if he can't even beat Robert F'n Whitaker?!?  

Jacare is not championship material.

I always noted and liked Whittaker, but still he's always surprisingly better each time.