Jacare showed up.......

B3LI3VE -
jack_wilshere -

Jacare did not look his best: slower and less powerful than we've seen him in the past. It's a shame that he never got a title shot in the UFC. Probably will never get the chance. 

What's the shame in it if he can't even beat Robert F'n Whitaker?!?  

Jacare is not championship material.

Bullshit. Jacare beat Romero in many people's eyes and Romero could very well be the next Champion.

inf0 -
kungfumullet - 

jacares physical transformation has been documented in prior threads, but first off, I don't know how to post pics....

I do not believe anyone in the top 10 of any division is clean.

Apart from bisping 

B3LI3VE -
jack_wilshere -

Jacare did not look his best: slower and less powerful than we've seen him in the past. It's a shame that he never got a title shot in the UFC. Probably will never get the chance. 

He's undefeated since going to 185

I thought Jacare looked like he always looks. He just ran into a guy that was better and more prepared. Whitaker trained hard and took the fight way more serious than Jacare. Souza thought he could go in there, secure a takedown, and get the submission. Robert had other plans and it worked. He pieced his ass up, hit him with a vicious head kick and finished him off with strikes. The young lion prevailed in this one. Props to Whitaker...would like to see him vs Mousasi or Yoel next. 

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - The gif i posted, where he looks a lot smaller, wasn't even from this fight, it was from his fight with Boetsch. This physical decline wasn't just out of nowhere, it's been gradually happening over a couple fights.

People physically decline as they get older. It's called aging. Dude is pushing 40

The shelf life of a mma fighter is 2-6 years

Punch Drunk and Driving -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - The gif i posted, where he looks a lot smaller, wasn't even from this fight, it was from his fight with Boetsch. This physical decline wasn't just out of nowhere, it's been gradually happening over a couple fights.

People physically decline as they get older. It's called aging. Dude is pushing 40

Did you miss the part where I said it could be age?

Biggest losers and winners with USADA?

Loser - Weidman

Winner - Bisping

?

B3LI3VE -
jack_wilshere -

If he can't even beat "Robert F'n Whittaker"?

i don't get it. Whittaker got caught by Wonderboy in a striking battle when he was 23 so that means he's nothing special? What's your point here 

The Dresden -

Loser - Weidman

Winner - Bisping

?

RDA could also fall into the loser column. 

bigbenpie2 -
The Dresden -

Loser - Weidman

Winner - Bisping

?

RDA could also fall into the loser column. 

Good shout.

Pettis too.