Jake Paul, former UFC champion Tyron Woodley agree to boxing match: Sources

4 Likes
1 Like

I just want to see one of them knocked out, i don’t care who

7 Likes

Lol Jake Paul is going to get KO’d for real this time.

Nate Robinson was athletic but had never been in a fight before. Askren had been in a fight but is one of the least athletic fighters ever. Woodley has been in a fight and is a very explosive athlete. Jake better hope he’s as good as he thinks he is or Woodley is going to sleep him with a big overhand.

1 Like

Woodey who has had trouble pulling the trigger in his last 3 fights…which he lost.

I pick jake Paul.

7 Likes

Did they also agree to take a trip to Mars together ?

Imaginary adventures are imaginary

miracle on 34th street faith GIF

1 Like

Jake Paul gonna knock this guy out cold

5 Likes

Yeah he isn’t lol

Them agreeing this is like them agreeing to be POTUS and vice POTUS. It means nothing

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jake Paul is the more active striker, could end up being KO’d though.

Maybe after this LeBron can agree to include him on the Lakers roster. Just as likely

1 Like

A little hard to imagine how Woodley will look. He put it all out there in his last fight. Shows he still has the capability to fight hard and fast. I’m rooting for Woodley! First time!!

T Wood via KO.

Nice paycheck…

1 Like

Yup. I would be rooting for Woodley for once just to see an MMA guy beat a boxer but I don’t see him beating Jake if they fight. Tyron is on a four fight losing streak and pushing 40 years old. He’s fighting a younger guy who is motivated to prove himself. Although Tyron always did perform much better throughout his career when he disliked his opponent and/or had a chip on his shoulder (Robbie, Condit, Till, Koscheck, Stun Gun).

1 Like

Oh man I hope this happens. Will be worse than when Woodley went on the Titan Games!!

2 Likes

Long night for T Wood

I’m rooting for Paul in this one.

1 Like

Will Dana actually cheer for Paul in this case???

2 Likes

Easy win for jake

3 Likes