Jake Paul, former UFC champion Tyron Woodley agree to boxing match: Sources

Woodley can idiotically repeat “Black Lives Matter” after he loses.

2 Likes

Lol what a ridiculous & overly sensitive statement.

1 Like

What an idiot lol.

Does your idiocy hurt?

1 Like

Never rooted for Woodley once…not about to start now

Hope he gets faceplant KOd

4 Likes

Great Jake Paul fights another washed up wrestler.

1 Like

I’m not saying hes gonna win but Jake has a better chance than you think

6 Likes

Have you heard him speak for the past 5 years???

Woodley is on a 15 round losing streak.

Praying Ali is telling the truth here: Ali: Jake Paul vs. Chael is next, NOT Woodley

I agree with you. I will be rooting for Woodley, but not because of the whole “MMA vs boxing” narrative. For me personally, it would just be cool to see an MMA fighter KO a boxer, even if it’s Jake. Who cares if people shit on MMA fighters if he loses because people shit on them all the time anyways, but at least people will recognize the boxing skill of an MMA fighter if he wins.

1 Like

Yeah this is a bit extreme and I don’t care for it.

TWood pulls out of this or is getting KOed! JP all day

Well now that I know you ‘‘don’t care for it’’ that totally changes everything.

BS

Is woodley that bad? I mean dude is powerhouse and atleast one punch he will land, but probably not the one punch he needs, i would say woodley is very explosive for a few punches that could be enough, or maybe Jake is boxing prodigy, hard to believe that two years max? and you turn into master of boxing, wolf tickets

I’ll watch Paul vs Woodley if Woodley promises to rap as he walks down to the ring. That would be so dope yo. T-Wood’s rhymes are straight fire, real talk.

BS because it isnt happening. Not BS is the fact the American Gangster could take them all out.

The Chael fight would make sense at least Chael would promote the shit out of that fight and knows how to sell it.

What does this have to do with the UFC paying guys? Woodley is 39 years old and lost 4 in a row, not winning a single round in those 4 fights. The UFC chose not to sign him after his contract expired. Woodley didn’t choose boxing over the UFC.

And in case you’re saying that Woodley is chasing the paycheck because he didn’t make enough, even if dude has $20M in the bank, he’s going to take an extra million or two to box a youtuber who hasn’t fought anyone with hands.

I love these “devastating for the UFC” comments…it’s a different sport, and boxing didn’t take a hit when a former world champion lost to Kimbo.