Jake Paul Set To Face Hasim Rahman Jr

YouTuber-turned-boxer Jake Paul has suggested that formerly planned opponent Tommy Fury avoided help that was offered to him after his failed attempt at traveling to the United States.

For the second time in less than year, stories surrounding the feud between Paul and Fury have shifted from pre-fight talk to cancelation talk. Having withdrawn ahead of their scheduled clash last December due to injury, “TNT” once again looked set to represent Paul’s first test against a professional boxer next month at Madison Square Garden.

But after claiming to have been denied entry to the US, which has become a common occurrence in the Fury family, the matchup was thrown up in the air, with the Englishman’s withdrawal later confirmed.

While former UFC champion Tyron Woodley stepped up on short notice seven months ago, reportedly saving the day this time will be pro-boxer Hasim Rahman Jr., who will share the ring with “The Problem Child” on August 6 on SHOWTIME pay-per-view.

Paul: “Tommy Fumbles” Strikes Again

Despite appearing to have a new opponent to focus on, Paul isn’t done reminding Fury of his two withdrawals. On Wednesday, the Ohio native took to Twitter and accused Fury of going “into hiding” when offered help by Most Valuable Promotions.

“Fury’s received a termination notice. MVP did everything it could 2 help him & team. He wasn’t interested & he literally went into hiding,” Paul wrote. “2nd time in a row he has pulled out. 2nd time in a row I’m going to step up & take on a new opponent on short notice. AUG 6. MSG.”

Prior to the first attempt at booking Fury as his opponent, Paul sought to add a clause to the Brit’s contract that would leave him having to change his name to “Tommy Fumbles” with a defeat to the online star.

After the name trended following Fury’s first withdrawal, Paul wasn’t about to let the opportunity to bring it back after the second canceled matchup slip away.

#TommyFumbles $2K to someone who retweets this.”

Having previously suggested that he wouldn’t give Fury another opportunity for the big payday following their failed December clash, it stands to reason that the boat on Paul vs. Fury may have sailed.

It’s hardly hate
.jakes brought a lot of new fans to boxing.
It’s genius what him and his brother have done.
The gigs up though, most people can see the scam he’s running.
Not you though

You so smrt.

Is there any other gifs other than that fat faced fucker?

1 Like

Watch your mouth bitch, that’s John.

1 Like

Tommy is indeed piss but has a name that sells.

He’d be ruined and done if he got slept by Paul.

He’s probably going to come out with some sort of medical based excuse to save face at some point soon, beat a can or 2, then MAYBE fight Jakey boy down the line when his skills have improved.

What a world lol

Looks like your avatar.
Fatty

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s because he’s been denied access to the United States

1 Like

He was in CA last month just fine but something occurred since then that required an embassy visit.

Frank Warren and MVP both stated all he had to do was make that embassy appointment.

He refused then ghosted all parties was the last update.

2 Likes

I’m UK based.

And mostly it’s due the the ties the fury family have with Daniel Kinahan
Irish mob boss
#MTK

And FBI/CIA have him on a watch list and a 5million reward for information,
And some of the higher profile celebrities or sports ppl are also getting shitty treatment from being associated with him.

He’s actually a good guy, and loves fighting sports and put money into lots of broke up n comers…

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxing/11840739/who-is-daniel-kinahan-wanted-tyson-fury-joshua-boxing/amp/

Edit, did u mean to say I’m a genius (as in me being the genius, thanks … ??.. :rofl:

1 Like

all of a sudden this dude has something to say? Idiot blew the biggest payday opportunity he will likely ever have. Jake should tell him to pound sand everytime he mentions his name after this fiasco

This

3 Likes

Tommy Fury is a clown who has now tucked twice, he knows he can’t win that fight. Fuck off Tommy

3 Likes

No that article was from April 2022,
When we heard the news about Daniel Kinahan/Fury situation/saga.

I thought it was common knowledge over the pond.

But yeah.

Tommy is a fucking dud, pull out merchant that should just stick to reality TV.
All the chances (especially with his name)…

I actually want JP to KO him,

I never thought I’d say that about JP

1 Like

How hot does a boxer need to be for you to watch him fight?

3 Likes

goes right hand crazy, no left hand to speak of and wide open to counters but still no need to chicken out of a million dollar payday.
doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Tommy just looks like a pussy more and more. Least Jake is trying to take fights finally around his weight, calls out former UFC champion but why don’t he call out retired and former boxing champs hahaha, imagine Andre Ward calling Jake out for an exibition fight.

2 Likes