Jake Paul versus Tyron Woodley the first booking in Paul/Showtime Boxing pact

Floyd beats both Paul brothers and laughs his way to the bank. Conor won’t take that fight, too risky. He had nothing to lose against Floyd and has everything to lose against Jake. IMO Jake tkos Conor. Conor is super hittable and would give up about 20 pounds to Jake.

It’s official

Jake Paul gonna smoke this fool.

#JPTT

Call me crazy, but this is a really fucking interesting fight… If Paul beats Woodley, he’s far more legit than I’ve ever given him credit for

1 Like

That ain’t no Ben Askren. Jake must have been lighting up Mike Perry in sparring for him to be confident enough to fight T Wood

Happy Logan Paul GIF by DAZN

Jake is better than Logan. hits harder that’s for sure. hopefully Twood takes this very serious and ends this shitshow

1 Like

Or…mma dudes are incredibly deficient in boxing.

2 Likes

Also, I hope this fight is @ LHW.

It’s at 190

Animated GIF

1 Like

That Woodley would get boxed up too. He’s not a boxer & it’s going to show.

Totally agree.

I agree. Beating a diminished Woodley is still one hell of an accomplishment. That mother fucker he hit hard!

1 Like

I will be shocked if Jake beats Woodley, unless the whole thing really is a fix…

Woodley taking a dive for the right price isn’t out of the realm of possibility

2 Likes

I’ve always said the only MMA fighters I’ve seen that could have been elite boxers are Bisping & Nick Diaz. Woodley knows how to punch though, there’s no doubt about that, and Paul isn’t a boxer either, he’s a YouTuber, and there’s no reason to take him seriously yet. A win over Woodley would certainly force a certain level of respect for him if nothing else

I also agree with the above that a work isn’t out of the question. There’s still rightly questions over the Askren fight