Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Targeted as Professional Fight, Not Exhibition

Fun fact. This will only be the second time in Mike Tyson’s career that he has been an underdog (the first being against Lennox Lewis).

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/jake-paul-admits-fan-backlash-worry-knocks-mike-tyson-out

Jake Paul Admits Fan Backlash Worry If He Knocks Mike Tyson Out But Vows To Do It Anyway

Paul knows that the fans will come after him whether he wins or loses.

1 Like

I would love to be wrong but I don’t think there’s any tread left on those tires.
Mike said on the JRE before his RJJ fight that he couldn’t move for days after shooting some aggressive pads / clips to post online.

How this got sanctioned I don’t know. Actually scrap that that….we all know why.
Because people are greedy as fuck and this will make a tonne of money.

I hope I’m wrong, but I think Tyson gets knocked out. Literally face down like Woodley.
The world will be a worse place for it and a generation will never know who the real Iron Mike was.

2 Likes

This is what I’ve been saying on the UG. Tyson is getting KTFO.

1 Like

Hopefully not, I see him quitting again if it goes more than a few rounds. Paul is a shit boxer but that age gap is way too much, I’d love nothing more than to be wrong on this though.

1 Like

I don’t doubt that. He has said that a few times. But he can peak for the fight. The days after will be hard for sure ha ha. But he can train smart.

I hope that Paul pisses Mike off & Mike goes full retard.

1 Like

I’m sure Paul is not the only one prepared for him to die, based on this scouting report.

“It’s an honor to be in the ring with him, but I have to end him,” Paul said during the Formula One Grand Prix on Monday in Miami. ‘’It’s war. All is fair in love and war. I love the guy, but as soon as it turned into a pro fight, one of us has to die. He’s a legend. I love the guy. But at the end of the day, it’s war and you just have to go to war and put it all on the line. I still have the utmost respect for him, and I think he’ll say the same about me and what I’ve done for the sport.”

Perhaps Tyson can say it while delivering Paul’s eulogy during his post-fight victory speech.

What a fuckin faggot this guy is

1 Like

All for the ppv money?

Is this ppv? I think it’s on Netflix

1 Like

Maybe they get $ per vieuwer?

"Mike Tyson wanted it to be a pro fight. Netflix wanted it to be a pro fight. So I agreed to make it a pro fight. Winner takes all."

Rules were also announced, with eight two-minute rounds instead of three-minute rounds.

Knockouts will be allowed, while 14oz gloves will be used instead of the usual 10oz.

We can only hope this will be Jake head that snaps back like this

main-qimg-e2bb6e1959fee5d0608d1251ffb57f31

5 Likes

Hope you are right, but Jake “Buster” Paul has teamed up with Father Time.

Saw rumors Jake cancelled the fight???

2 Likes

I’m seeing a bunch of sketchy youtube videos saying Paul canceled because of a KO while sparring, but nothing from legit sports media yet.