Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 2 results & discussion

Conor will never fight him because of that reason.

2 Likes

I’d rather see Jake Paul keep his KO streak going against MMA fighters… Masvidal is scared. Where’s GSP? I think it’s GSP’s turn to get face planted by Jake.

1 Like

Fighting knowledge isn’t really your thing huh?

All good little buddy troll on do your thing.

3 Likes

Aww, he’s upset that I’ve presented him a take of the future that he knows is entirely possible. And he hates that reality.

jake paul should honestly fight ksi who beat his brother

^ They called me crazy then when I exactly predicted their first match.

The Paul era is just beginning. It’s gonna be nuts. They’ll beat guys that don’t GSP gameplan against them, like the Diaz bros or Masvidal. Usman, Izzy, Khazmat, and Anderson all can beat the Paul bros though. Maybe a guy like Burns too.

1 Like

trolling aside from you i predict jake loses his next fight.it will be against tommy fury

1 Like

Pathetic…lol

1 Like

I am under no illusions that the Paul bros would get absolutely pieced up by top guys in boxing who have been doing it all their lives.

I don’t think Tommy Fury is one of those guys.

Tommy is ducking Jake I’m pretty sure. At first I was kidding with that proclamation in this thread below, but I actually think it’s true now.

I ain’t welcoming him to shit.

jack off please GIF

1 Like

easy night for the paulster jajaja…

tommy fury fucked up his ribs legitimately. there are xrays on the web

1 Like

Yep, pretty sure we all got to actually see the injury live just like I predicted here with Tyson overtraining him:

Video:
https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1458009411469914112

I’m in late. Who had Paul up before the KO? I had Woodly up but the judges were going Paul without the KO. Really? Plz explain.

jajaja, phuck you funny phuckles jajaja!!!

Plz explain.

rolex’s strapped to his shorts?! jajajaja paul keeps getting funnier and funnier by the day!!!