Mayweather vs Logan Paul....2/20 exhibition

can't wait to see mayweather destroy

PaynanDiaz -
Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

Lol it's going to be comical. It will show being the bigger heavier guy doesn't mean much against actual skill. 

Or will we witness a similarly debated spectacle to the MayGregor fight where one side says he carried him and the other says it was competitive? 

Lol at least Logan has had 2 boxing fights under is belt unlike McGregor who had 0

do you think McGregor would lose to Logan in boxing?

MarcusAurelioFan -
PaynanDiaz -
Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

Lol it's going to be comical. It will show being the bigger heavier guy doesn't mean much against actual skill. 

Or will we witness a similarly debated spectacle to the MayGregor fight where one side says he carried him and the other says it was competitive? 

Lol at least Logan has had 2 boxing fights under is belt unlike McGregor who had 0

Oh so you’re saying you actually thought McGregor could beat Floyd in boxing because he fights mma because you’re insinuating that I think McGregor would lose to Logan? Lmao

How heavy is Logan? 

1 Like
Floppy Divac -

How heavy is Logan? 

6'2 190lbs. 

1 Like

Can't wait. He has a chance of doing better than Conor by having an Ohioan wrestler gas tank.

Also, when Conor gets rocked and starts gassing out, all his power goes away and then there's a near 0% chance he could ever win against someone like Mayweather. Where as with Logan, he's got a wrestler's gas tank and can take a shot and has power when he's draining the gas tank.

He definitely won't win though. But I will be entertained as fuck.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5to980XceD4

MarcusAurelioFan -
PaynanDiaz -
Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

I think you'd be surprised.

It'd be competitive. That's a pick'em match.

1 Like

Who's better, Jake or Logan Paul?  I have no idea. 

Nytron -

Can't wait. He has a chance of doing better than Conor by having an Ohioan wrestler gas tank.

Also, when Conor gets rocked and starts gassing out, all his power goes away and then there's a near 0% chance he could ever win against someone like Mayweather. Where as with Logan, he's got a wrestler's gas tank and can take a shot and has power when he's draining the gas tank.

He gassed heavily in his YouTube boxing fight. Carry’s too much muscle. 

EVspinner -

Who's better, Jake or Logan Paul?  I have no idea. 

This very question is making headlines right now, lol

https://www.sportbible.com/boxing/boxing-news-jake-paul-responds-to-if-hed-fight-brother-logan-20201205

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/05/jake-paul-unsure-fight-brother-logan-paul-boxing-beat-win/

https://movieweb.com/jake-paul-vs-logan-paul-boxing-match/

Jake almost killed a dude in his last fight a few days ago, it was a former famous NBA player who has never boxed tho. I'd say Logan is better due to size and his past wrestling history.

1 Like
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
Nytron -

Yep, they fought in a phonebooth the entire fight though.

Make no mistake, if Mayweather's boxing gas tank is a 10/10 (which it is), then Logan is like a 1.5/10. Conor is like a 1.2/10.

But Conor does this thing where if he gets hit with a good shot(s), you can see it in his face and then he starts to wilt, where all his power goes away. We saw it in the Nate Diaz fight and against Mayweather. I haven't seen Logan do that, he is still dangerous even when gassed. So that comes from that Ohioan wrestler background I think, this is something that can never be trained, even with someone with the resources of McGregor.

Remember Logan lost to another, smaller, YouTuber. Floyd will toy with him.

1 Like

![](upload://3h7xQRIq8oGhH4vKBHHeTBMvrWa.jpeg)

1 Like
Nytron - 
MarcusAurelioFan -
PaynanDiaz -
Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

I think you'd be surprised.

It'd be competitive. That's a pick'em match.

lmao.

2 Likes

logan vs mayweather

jake vs mcgregor

lmao whatever makes the money

I have a feeling he does better than Conor did. 

I wonder if this is embarrassing to Conor because he’s basically now the equivalent to a YouTube boxer. 

1 Like
MGIM -

I have a feeling he does better than Conor did. 

I wonder if this is embarrassing to Conor because he’s basically now the equivalent to a YouTube boxer. 

So you think they’re bringing home the same payday?

haha. funny

What a fucking joke. These Paul kids have the biggest egos I’ve ever seen. They go from fighting nobodies with not even an amateur boxing background, to thinking they’re so badass that they can beat the best in the world. Lol this is comical. They want so badly for people to see them as tough guys. I truly hope both of them are humbled in a very embarrassing manner very soon.

1 Like
Nytron -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
Nytron -

Yep, they fought in a phonebooth the entire fight though.

Make no mistake, if Mayweather's boxing gas tank is a 10/10 (which it is), then Logan is like a 1.5/10. Conor is like a 1.2/10.

But Conor does this thing where if he gets hit with a good shot(s), you can see it in his face and then he starts to wilt, where all his power goes away. We saw it in the Nate Diaz fight and against Mayweather. I haven't seen Logan do that, he is still dangerous even when gassed. So that comes from that Ohioan wrestler background I think, this is something that can never be trained, even with someone with the resources of McGregor.

Nytron, you are as dumb when it comes to MMA as you are when it comes to politics and life in general. Conor did better against Floyd than 90% of professional boxers did against him. You really think either Paul brother can hold a candle to Conor when it comes to Combat Sports? Fucking moron! Lol

7 Likes