Mayweather vs Logan Paul....2/20 exhibition

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/boxing-news-floyd-mayweather-jr-hypes-up-2021-super-exhibition-vs-logan-paul/amp/

Floyd Mayweather has announced he will be squaring off against Logan Paul in a "super exhibition" bout.

The two have been heavily rumoured to have been in talks over facing one another in a mega-fight inside the squared circle and the 50-0 boxer has taken to Instagram to confirm the fight will be happening on pay-per-view on 20 February 2021.

Lol it's going to be comical. It will show being the bigger heavier guy doesn't mean much against actual skill. 

MojoSoDope -

Lol it's going to be comical. It will show being the bigger heavier guy doesn't mean much against actual skill. 

Or will we witness a similarly debated spectacle to the MayGregor fight where one side says he carried him and the other says it was competitive? 

What the actual fuck. 

Going to be fun.

At least a million PPV buys lol.   Maybe Tyson was right.

Great job Floyd

To be honest boxing needs this 

EKPOGI -

Great job Floyd

Man knows how to make money!

1 Like

This is fucking retarded.

4 Likes

I’ll watch! I see it as silly entertainment rather than a serious fight. Happy to engage with it but I see it for what it is. 

Floyd won’t be entertaining genuine fights at this stage so just having a bit of fun and likely making a tonne of money in the process. 

Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

Or will we witness a similarly debated spectacle to the MayGregor fight where one side says he carried him and the other says it was competitive? 

Lol at least Logan has had 2 boxing fights under is belt unlike McGregor who had 0

3 Likes

can't wait to see mayweather destroy

PaynanDiaz -
Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

Lol at least Logan has had 2 boxing fights under is belt unlike McGregor who had 0

do you think McGregor would lose to Logan in boxing?

MarcusAurelioFan -
PaynanDiaz -
Floppy Divac -
MojoSoDope -

do you think McGregor would lose to Logan in boxing?

Oh so you’re saying you actually thought McGregor could beat Floyd in boxing because he fights mma because you’re insinuating that I think McGregor would lose to Logan? Lmao

How heavy is Logan? 

1 Like
Floppy Divac -

How heavy is Logan? 

6'2 190lbs. 

1 Like

Can't wait. He has a chance of doing better than Conor by having an Ohioan wrestler gas tank.

Also, when Conor gets rocked and starts gassing out, all his power goes away and then there's a near 0% chance he could ever win against someone like Mayweather. Where as with Logan, he's got a wrestler's gas tank and can take a shot and has power when he's draining the gas tank.

He definitely won't win though. But I will be entertained as fuck.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5to980XceD4