Jake shields

What do you do with the guy next?

You're the match maker.

Pic his next fight, and think about what happens if he wins....who you'd give him, because that's potentially going to be a #1 contender fight. Phone Post 3.0

Like to see him vs. Lombard.

edit: Don't think that's a #1 contender fight though. Shields probably needs 2 more wins.

Lombard might get a title shot if he spectacularly finishes Shields, but I don't think that's a guarantee either.

Rematch with Kampmann.

Sheilds vs Lombard would be awesome.
I'd like to see him vs the winner of rory vs Robbie Phone Post 3.0

Lombard in Australia. Make it happen Phone Post

The wet basket Phone Post

Condit rematch.

Pitbull3744 -
caseharts -  Lombard in Australia. Make it happen Phone Post

I have no idea how this hasnt been set up yet, he is huge down unda. 

Lombard. Australian for death via throw punch. Or beer. Phone Post

Poindexter - Condit rematch.
Indeed Phone Post 3.0

What about Kim? Another grappler
Vs grappler matchup? I'd also like to see him against koscheck at some point Phone Post 3.0

I really want Robbie to get a chance to redeem his loss against Shields Phone Post 3.0

Dong is the answer. Phone Post 3.0

Lombard seems like best idea, but would you want to seen Lombard get shut down like he did in the okami fight?? Id rather see Lombard in with someone like kampmann or j ellenberger. Phone Post 3.0

Buckle - Lombard seems like best idea, but would you want to seen Lombard get shut down like he did in the okami fight?? Id rather see Lombard in with someone like kampmann or j ellenberger. Phone Post 3.0

Il be honest. I've been saying Jake wasn't as good etc he proved me wrong. But he isn't Okami and he's not that big. Okami struggled to get Lombard Dien and is way larger and a better wrestler. Lombards an Olympian. I think it plays out on the feet. It will be fireworks Phone Post

Il Duce - Dong is the answer. Phone Post 3.0

Dong should face the winner of brown Condit me thinks. Maybe rematch maia. Phone Post

Condit or Koshcheck. Phone Post

Shields is a promoter's nightmare.

Col Angus - Shields is a promoter's nightmare.
This !!! Phone Post 3.0

Rory Phone Post 3.0

I'd pair Jake up with Rory next. Phone Post