James Toney's trainer, Come on UFC?

^With ideas like that it's no wonder that you're bitter and jealous of the success of others!

No offense OP, but looking at your record, you HAVE fought a couple big names, the only problem is, you lost to each of them.  Had you been able to string a couple big wins together, I dont see why you wouldnt have been in the UFC, except you have a losing record.

The people like Kimbo and Toney, they were big draws.  Kimbo a legendary internet fighter, which drew in tons of internet fans and Toney, a former CHAMPION LEVEL BOXER, which is going to bring in the boxing crowd (and hopefully, he will KTFO handy beans) will also bring more high caliber boxers to our sport (do you not agree this is a GOOD thing?)  Brock is an athlete, and just a few months into the sport lost to Mir, and avenged that loss, bringing with him WWE fans (albeit they are most of the 09/10 tards that come here.

What would you have brought to the UFC?  Centimental value from the UG/OG?  That doesnt get the UFC money, and noone is going to order the paperview because YOU are making your debut.  Thanks for your contribution to the sport, and congrats on retiring and doing what you love for 13 years,  but lets try not to be so vain.

TampabayMMA - 
Mr.Unbreakable -  This is some funny stuff, I got some ideas in the works for you people. For my 1st Idea, I am going to start a project by taking a select few of you keyboard warrior to the next level. It will be called "The next ultimate keyboard warrior tryouts" Season one I take fifteen of you guys, put you in a house in the middle of San Bernardino, you can't escape because I have the house surrounded by gangsters & hommies from the block. You will all have your favorite supper high speed keyboards ready to battle each other. The winner at the end of the 1st season gets 100k, free typing lessons for a year & a free websters dictionary. Me & Dana White are the coaches. This is my Idea so don't get mad for me putting myself in the mix. We can vote on two more coaches next sesson. I'll work on the rest later, Have a great day training for the 1st season of  "The next ultimate keyboard warrior." God Bless! Brian Warren

You could base it in Stockton and call the show "Dont be scurred hommie".

That's season 2

freelife - right now, more people in the united states know trevor sherman is on the fast track to fame and fortune than know brian warren exists. there is a god.

LOl

chris laidlaw -  No offense OP, but looking at your record, you HAVE fought a couple big names, the only problem is, you lost to each of them.  Had you been able to string a couple big wins together, I dont see why you wouldnt have been in the UFC, except you have a losing record.

The people like Kimbo and Toney, they were big draws.  Kimbo a legendary internet fighter, which drew in tons of internet fans and Toney, a former CHAMPION LEVEL BOXER, which is going to bring in the boxing crowd (and hopefully, he will KTFO handy beans) will also bring more high caliber boxers to our sport (do you not agree this is a GOOD thing?)  Brock is an athlete, and just a few months into the sport lost to Mir, and avenged that loss, bringing with him WWE fans (albeit they are most of the 09/10 tards that come here.

What would you have brought to the UFC?  Centimental value from the UG/OG?  That doesnt get the UFC money, and noone is going to order the paperview because YOU are making your debut.  Thanks for your contribution to the sport, and congrats on retiring and doing what you love for 13 years,  but lets try not to be so vain.

Told you fools!

Toney made fools of UFC by not even training

Trevor Sherman has given Toney to 8th Degree Kempo Blackbelt in response to Neil Melanson.

Winston Wolf - Toney made fools of UFC by not even training

Man, That was so terrible!

Mr.Unbreakable -  Told you fools!

Toney pocketed a 6 figure payday for almost no effort. How much money did you make that night Mr. Unbreakable?