Jardines gonna have brain damage!

Dude seriously, joe silva better start takin it alittle easier on him or he won't live to c 40!! Man he has fought the toughest comp of anyone in mma, maybe ever!

RIP Mr. Burns...

Seriously though, what is next for Jardine? I'm kinda over seeing him on main cards for PPV.

the guys a warrior

so what he got one flash ko

He'll show up ready every time and will give your favourite fighter fits

Jardines a badass,he's just had some bad breaks in fights that he could've won,but that's mma for you...You win some you lose some!
I always enjoy watching him fight,because you can't ever predict whats going to happen...He's put in these fights with other badasses cause he's a badass!

A rematch with Forrest could probably generate a little interest, would give one of them a chance to redeem themselves. Makes a lot of sense actually...

DUDE, Noone is denying hes badass! I think his brain will be mush by 40 if he keeps this up.

Next Id like 2 c him fight Hamill or mayb. . . shit that div is tough

KimuraCrunch - A rematch with Forrest could probably generate a little interest, would give one of them a chance to redeem themselves. Makes a lot of sense actually...

I Respect anyone who fought Silva, Rampage, Forrest, Vera, Liddell and Wand all within a 2 yr span. 2 Legends, 4 Former champs and 2 tough guys in between

Dean of Lean - I Respect anyone who fought Silva, Rampage, Forrest, Vera, Liddell and Wand all within a 2 yr span. 2 Legends, 4 Former champs and 2 tough guys in between

No SHIT! We all respect him, but it will be the death of him

HULKSMASH - 
KimuraCrunch - A rematch with Forrest could probably generate a little interest, would give one of them a chance to redeem themselves. Makes a lot of sense actually...

Another tough fight, but atleast forrest doesnt have vicious KO power

Keh932 - Dude seriously, joe silva better start takin it alittle easier on him or he won't live to c 40!! Man he has fought the toughest comp of anyone in mma, maybe ever!

he's had some tough fights but you are exaggerating big time. Compare Jardine's list of oppenents to Hendo who has never been Ko'd

TheTrollSmasher - 
Keh932 - Dude seriously, joe silva better start takin it alittle easier on him or he won't live to c 40!! Man he has fought the toughest comp of anyone in mma, maybe ever!

he's had some tough fights but you are exaggerating big time. Compare Jardine's list of oppenents to Hendo who has never been Ko'd

Jeremy Horn.

Do you think Silva gives a flyin fuck for Jardine's health?? bwhahahahah. Get real. If it lines his pockets, it's gold. If it doesn't it's mothballed.

Fighting the guys hes does is why he IMO is a top 10 guy. He wont win every single one, but hes a tough guys to get by. 

PJ Benn Fan - Fighting the guys hes does is why he IMO is a top 10 guy. He wont win every single one, but hes a tough guys to get by. 

You described a gatekeeper. Not a top 10 guy.

A tough fight for anyone.

jardine will have sakuraba brain damage.

EasyTapper - 
PJ Benn Fan - Fighting the guys hes does is why he IMO is a top 10 guy. He wont win every single one, but hes a tough guys to get by. 

You described a gatekeeper. Not a top 10 guy.
I disagree. 

A gatekeeper IMO is someone who cant beat the top guys but weeds out the lesser guys.

Jardine can beat top competition proven by his win over Chuck, who had to still have been top 5 when they fought (maybe even top 3 or 4) and being a cunt hair away from beating Rampage. He just doesnt do it all of the time!

The problem I see with Keith is that for the most part, when he does lose, its in highlight reel fashion and thats what the fans remember.