JASON CHAMBERS TO FIGHT SPENCER PRATT!

Someone on here has had to roll with flesh beard before, I wanna know if he is remotely has any legit skill.

sub fucking scribed!

i'd rather see bill duff use his superior wrestling skills and football experience to own pratt :)

I doubt it would ever happen. Spencer just seems like a hot head with a little man complex that when it came down to it would not do a damn thing. At least that is the way he comes off on TV, that and being a douche.

subscribed.....I need to know more on this situation, as it develops....Pratt needs an ass kicking....Jason's the one to do it!

On the one hand, would love to see this guy get his ass kicked.

On the other, he will just brag and be like "I fought in Japan, bro, you don't know who I am".

Break his jaw, Chambers!

I have no problem watching this one-sided beatdown.

Jason, shin to his chops.

Pratt was baptised by Stephen Baldwin during his stint on the show "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!".

In July 2009, Pratt and wife Heidi publicly expressed that they felt the September 11 attacks were an inside job. Pratt also expressed regret that he has contributed to pop culture in a way that distracted people from important issues, and vowed to use his celebrity to highlight important political issues facing society, specifically about the New World Order.

dammit.... now you gotta go thru joe & eddie to get to fleshy beard face. gonna make things awkward around the gym, eh jason?

seriously Jason

do not give this squeak motherfucker a chance to get on a very big show push it on all america and talk about his cage fighter credentials

this is the last thing we need

let it die with canseco

canseco never die!

All right, so... Here is what I have not heard... this story was witnessed by a few people, two different versions off this story...

I did not hear any of this...

I did not hear that Pratt was actually the one talking shit and Chambers was merely defending his friend. 

I did not hear that Chambers actually gave Pratt TWO chances to back out and Spencer still kept running his mouth.

I did not hear that Pratt is currently sitting on a contract that DREAM has put up and that Chambers has already signed.

I did NOT hear any of that.  But if I DID... it would be fucking awesome.<!--Session data-->

subscribed~

MountainMedic -  canseco never die!

Mr. 40-40

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/cansejo01.shtml?redir

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jose-Canseco-47055

perhaps he'll be better known as a ballplayer

I also did not hear that DREAM offered both fighters a TON of money...<!--Session data-->

Just when you thought reality TV couldn't get any more real...

Can they sign Cyborg to fight his annoying wife too???

Does spencer pratt have any legit skills or is it all bullshit

I did not hear Pratt call Chambers quite a few nasty names.

lol and I definitely did not hear Pratt call himself "thug forreal".

This might be the best telephone conversation I've never heard.

I'll buy the PPV<!--Session data-->

I had a feeling that someone would eventually try and set something like this up, look at how much attention Pratt has gotten from MMA and BJJ practitioners and fans, many of us have been wanting someone to shut his yappy trap for a while... Having Jason fight makes it even better, two guys who've been on Reality Shows and are recognizable(though Jason beingh a REAL fighter..and Pratt being a wannabe) squaring down in the ring... gonna be awesome! 

Can'tt wait!