JASON CHAMBERS TO FIGHT SPENCER PRATT!

I HAVE to buy a blue name!

KyleJohnson - This could be EPIC, JC. Do me a favor, and give him a few low blow so he can't reproduce.

Also, RS is one of the most informed individuals on the site. Didn't you break the Carano news here, RS?

If you can end the genetic trail of Spencer with a well placed low blow I doubt anyone on the internet would fault you for it. You should probably get a medal of some sort if you do. But only after beating him up nice and proper first so he cant run his mouth

Crooklyn - I'll be sure to ask Jason tomorrow on the show, as he will be on tomorrow night=)

Shoot me an email with the details and I can forward it to Bjorn.

This should turn into a tournament between History Channel and MTV. I want to see a Jonas brother vs. Genghis Khan.

pratt by ownage

ranier wolfcastle -  pratt by ownage

This

Hes also having Gina's baby and whatever else they thought of in that blue only thread.

END HIM, END PRATT.......Oh and subscribed in case it actually happends.

Would this fight possibly be as a replacement for the Sokodjou vs Mousasi fight in the superhulk tournament?  It would definitely shake that tournament up quite a bit.

wasn't he just posing with kevin casey's pruple belt?

at any rate he sure doesn't look like he boxes or kickboxes at all whatsoever from the way he threw those awkward love taps at that dude from whatever show that was...laguna beach or whatever, when they're in the bar.

this is bullshit%%%%%%%%

i called spencer out first months ago.

let a amateur fight him instead of a pro.

what good is it if a pro fighter beats his ass?
a no name amateur like myself beating pratt makes him look even more stupid with his claims of being a blackbelt and demigod fighter

Jason, I never liked you much, but if you put this motherfucker in a twister even I will preach the beauty of the man candy!!!

JASON CHAMBERS 'BOUT TO GET RAPED:

I hear Spencer is someone you don't fuck with. Spencer by Armbar RO 1 4:20.

subscribed.

Kick his ass, Jason! 

As soon as you choke his ass out, look into the camera and scream " KALI"!!! Oh wait..never mind.. lol :)

Seriously though, beat this big mouth's ass Jason...

TTT

mma tv show experience doesnt mean shit if your opponent has been in a rap video

ranier wolfcastle -  mma tv show experience doesnt mean shit if your opponent has been in a rap video

THIS.

u will be a national hero if you actually get him to go through with the fight...which he won't