Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller arrested for allegedly choking man at West Hollywood club

1 Like

Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller arrested for allegedly choking man at West Hollywood club

By Mike Heck@MikeHeck_JR Sep 4, 2023, 12:00pm EDT

15 Comments / 15 New

Share this story

Esther Lin, MMA Fighting

Jason “Mayhem” Miller is once again in trouble with the law.

According to online Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department records, the former UFC competitor was arrested and booked on a misdemeanor charge Aug. 30 in West Hollywood, Calif. He was booked at 5 a.m. local time and was released a little over six hours later. The booking sheet does not identify his charge.

Per TMZ, which first reported Miller’s arrest, he was involved in an altercation on Aug. 29 at the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood. Citing police, the report states a fan of Miller’s approached him at the club to say hello, but things turned quickly into a verbal altercation, and Miller allegedly put the victim in a chokehold before security intervened to break things up.

Miller allegedly left the club shortly before sheriffs were called to the scene, but police were called and he was arrested after he allegedly returned to the club the next day.

Over the past several years, Miller has faced a litany of legal issues and numerous arrests, including an incident in 2017 where he pled guilty to domestic violence charges.

In 2019, he was sentenced to one year in jail for vandalism and violating a protective order. Miller also received another one-year prison sentence for vandalism and attempted grand theft, along with felony domestic violence and resisting arrest charges in 2021 that landed the longtime MMA fighter in prison from June 2022 to May 2023.

1 Like

34825087_0

7 Likes

At this point
Jason is an absolute POS, cretin of society.

Let’s stop saying he’s a good guy
who just needs help.

He’s a serial violent criminal and sexual offender.

The narrative that we should excuse him because he’s used drugs and has mental problems.,., that’s dead.

19 Likes

Agree. People gave him the benefit of the doubt snd made excuses for him for a long time. Dude is just mental and fucked at this point.

5 Likes

wowwww
just tried to get him on LOP , he declined sad

1 Like
1 Like

Damn old photo

yup

MayheM had enough

Me Running GIF - Me Running - Discover & Share GIFs
When ever I see Jason Mayhem Miller in public.

2 Likes

I don’t think there was ever a narrative that we should just accept his psychotic shit.

From my perspective, I thought of him like a friend that’s become an alcoholic or a drug addict. It would absolutely make my day a few years from now to see him completely succeeding after getting some help. However, that doesn’t mean that I’m going to be inviting him over for Sunday dinner in the interim.

1 Like

But, but, but…he’s a UFC fighter that posted on here and replied to fans on MySpace!

9 Likes

This doesn’t sound like mayhem at all.

3 Likes

He was always an asshole

5 Likes

Even if it was “the other guys fault” why the fuck is Mayhem out drinking at clubs? If he was trying to better himself he wouldn’t be in that situation to begin with.

7 Likes

I wonder what he does for a living, I mean he must be flat broke from all his legal issues. I’m surprised he can even afford to go out drinking.

4 Likes

Vascular neck restraint IMO.

1 Like

Probably coaches somewhere. I read somewhere that he’s great in the gym and loves working with kids. Dude is a lunatic everywhere else he goes though.

2 Likes

Also not taken in prison.

Honestly, lots of people think they’re tough guys. I don’t know the story but fuck it.

Ill Allow It GIF

1 Like