Javi vs Eddie Bravo would be cool

I think this would be a cool metamoris match. Age difference is about the same as between Eddie and royler. Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

I am not sure if Eddie will complete again or not. To me it seemed like he was only interested in the Royler match Phone Post 3.0

Javi has beaten Eddie every time they've competed. Phone Post 3.0

I just think Javi has a mental edge on Eddie that would be tough for him to overcome. Phone Post 3.0

Would be a good match for sure Phone Post 3.0

You will never see Eddie test himself against anyone other than Royler. He has spent too much time building off that one match and wouldn't risk losing his myth. Phone Post 3.0

Javi is one of the most well rounded grspplers I've ever seen. Hope to train with him one day. Phone Post 3.0

There is a possibility of Javi vs Baret Yoshida in a no time limit submission only match going down this summer....

JoejitsuMD - You will never see Eddie test himself against anyone other than Royler. He has spent too much time building off that one match and wouldn't risk losing his myth. Phone Post 3.0
If that was totally true, why would he have competed against Royler at Metamoris? Phone Post 3.0

Eddie would take a Royce match in a heartbeat Phone Post 3.0

rydney -

Eddie should take the vale tudo challenge from Royce. He would earn insanse respect win or lose.

Not doubtung Eddie's abilities, but that's a ridiculously tough 1st fight for ANYONE to take.

Unfair comparison to a grappling match imo. Phone Post 3.0

I think Royce should represent the martial art his family invented and have a bjj match with Eddie. Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - I think Royce should represent the martial art his family invented and have a bjj match with Eddie. Phone Post 3.0

I think both wearing Gi's would be fair since Royce wants MMA and Eddie wants no-gi. Would Eddie do it though?

So when you train Bjj you guys hit each other? Phone Post 3.0

Lol Javi vs Eddie can happen, I don't think a Eddie vs Royce match would.

Javi has beaten Eddie everyone...years ago. I think it would be an interesting and exciting match. I'll go with Javi on that one. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Fillthy - yes.

one of our 3 weekly classes is against a striking opponent.

Martial Art.

Martial: adjective
of or appropriate to war; warlike.
You're the Gracie garage blue belt Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Fillthy - yes.

Martial Art.

youre fkn hilarious Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Fillthy - yes.

Martial Art.

Just stop. You're talking to a guy who trains with Octavio and Romulo on the hegular. Phone Post 3.0

JoejitsuMD - You will never see Eddie test himself against anyone other than Royler. He has spent too much time building off that one match and wouldn't risk losing his myth. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know about that -- he certainly risked losing his myth by doing the rematch. That was taking a big chance. If he lost that, the amount of shit talking about 10th planet would have gone up 100 fold.

UGCTT_Fillthy - to silence those who said 'fluke'

Right, and if he lost? He had a successful business as it was, he didn't need to rematch Royler. I think it helped him that he looked good in the rematch, but he took a huge risk. Very ballsy in my opinion.