Javi vs Eddie Bravo would be cool

Ive seen them train at Jean Jaques many times when both were climbing into their prime; they both got the best of each other many times.

Machado dominated in a ridiculous fasion. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Fillthy - you have a funny way of calling people names...but I'll take it.
Well you're trying to say a jiu jitsu match isn't a representation of jiu jitsu.

You're doing the "Gracie's can never lose" thing. So now nothing really counts as a BJJ fight unless it's a no rules vale tudo fight which is pretty much nonexistent now. There's barely any Gracie's competing in mma either. How can they lose? Phone Post 3.0

Badmonkey - Ive seen them train at Jean Jaques many times when both were climbing into their prime; they both got the best of each other many times.

He's Jean Jacques bro. He tapped me about a month ago after I swept him, passed his guard, etc. He just waited for his opportunity and got me. Guy is a true master. Phone Post 3.0

What was cool back then is that Javi would come in to train with the primary goal of sparring with and beating Jean Jacques. He let it be known in the friendliest way, so the training was always awesome when he stopped by and you new you were in for their inevitable sparring session….

Position means very little to Jean Jacques. I don't mean with regards to his philosophy or teaching, but rather I'm just referring to his ability. He is absolutely comfortable in any position. To the point where he is realistically in a dominant position at all times. You can mount him and given his innate ability you are still at a disadvantage. He is like water. Can tap you at any moment. Absolutely ridiculous.

Josh Mancuso - 
Badmonkey - Ive seen them train at Jean Jaques many times when both were climbing into their prime; they both got the best of each other many times.

He's Jean Jacques bro. He tapped me about a month ago after I swept him, passed his guard, etc. He just waited for his opportunity and got me. Guy is a true master. Phone Post 3.0

C'mon dude. Do you really think he had to "wait" for an opportunity?

Easters - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - yes.

one of our 3 weekly classes is against a striking opponent.

Martial Art.

Martial: adjective
of or appropriate to war; warlike.
Just stop. You're talking to a guy who trains with Octavio and Romulo on the hegular. Phone Post 3.0

what does that have to do with a bjj striking class? it's a a discussion board

CompanyBlue -
Josh Mancuso - 

C'mon dude. Do you really think he had to "wait" for an opportunity?
Ummmm, yea.

I didn't get my Blackbelt in a crackerjack box. He's the man but he's not just tapping me at will. Phone Post 3.0

Easters - 
UGCTT_Fillthy - you have a funny way of calling people names...but I'll take it.
Well you're trying to say a jiu jitsu match isn't a representation of jiu jitsu.

You're doing the "Gracie's can never lose" thing. So now nothing really counts as a BJJ fight unless it's a no rules vale tudo fight which is pretty much nonexistent now. There's barely any Gracie's competing in mma either. How can they lose? Phone Post 3.0

its how you view bjj,some like the moves that would put you in a bad position to get hit,others train and do moves that would keep you from getting hit.it's the same points that have been talked about for the last 20 yrs in the US.

EDDIE VS ROYCE SHOULD BE vale tudo since eddie makes a claim about his system is for mma.

eddie vs javi.a juiced eddie and the same work ethic he put in against royler would be a great match,no points ,submission only.

about the juice remark,i told rose to tell eddie that i said it and thought it.just waiting for the im full of shit and eddie never done steroids before so i can apologize.