Jay Hieron will KILL St Pierre

RussT hit the nail on the head - If we went by heresay, Rickson would still be the #1 fighter in the world.

There are literally TONS of guys who have been fighting for YEARS that don't get shots at the big time.

I'm not saying the guy can't or even WON'T beat St. Pierre. I'm saying he should have to earn his chance just like everyone else.

"sub wrestler why do you feel that Jay has better sub defense than Trigg. I am not breaking your balls, it's an honest question."

Because he trains with submission wizards on a daily basis.

Domingo,

Hieron is stepping up as a replacement to Jason Miller, so basically he's an unknown that ZUFFA feels can come in on fairly short notice and at the very least hold his own against St Pierre (except I think Jay will do better than just holding his own).

I seriously doubt Baroni is Hieron's connection, but I might be wrong ... as they were both wrestlers, and may know each other through that avenue.

You may end up being correct but your rational is a little weak.

Feugo it is DarenX007@Aol.Com

subwhite I can vouge for Savbo hes as straight up as u gunna get here

lol How is my rational a little weak?

jay is a team renzo member, that is his connection.

TTT for Jay getting a shot at the UFC!
Now all you guys saying that this person will kill this guy and Ivan is going to kill Matty, matty is going to kill Ivan, George is going to kill Jay and Jay is going to destroy George...SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! I'm part of Team Renzo and have trained with Jay and I've seen him fight...he's a BAD ASS and when he fights he has bad intentions...he doesn't understand losing and refuses to do so..besides he trains with Joe D'Arce and Rodrigo Gracie...two awesome BJJ black belts. Matty is my boy, my teacher and my friend...pound for pound the best submission fighter in MMA, excellent cardio, striking is getting slick, etc. I now live in Montreal and train quite often with George and Ivan. George is a freak of nature with good wrestling, good striking, good cardio and outstanding strength. Ivan is like the energizer bunny...the guy is always good to go and will fight anyone anywhere. He's extremely well rounded and is confortable both on his feet and on the ground. Both fights are going to be outstanding...just sit back and enjoy the show. All you people making bold statements have no clue of what you are talking about.

Thus far the smartest thread here belongs to Colangelo. Period.

J.T.

I agree....

TTT

Sub wrestler, deal, I'll bet you whatever you want. email me.

savbo@optonline.net

So far w/ all the big mouth, sub wrestler is the only guy to step up.

Mark, whats up man? Sorry I missed you in Boston. If you're gonna be in Vegas, get in touch, me and DRC and going out.

Don't sell St. Pierre short. He can rumble. I give props to Hieron for taking his first UFC fight on short notice. Sooner or later he would have been given a UFC bid, with extra time to prepare for a specific opponent. But even now, Hieron's an exciting fighter, and capable of making it rough on anybody at 170. I expect this to be a really good fight.

good post by Mark.

Savbo,

You're taking St. Pierre? Ok man, I'll email you soon to work it out bro.

Hieron was in Baroni's corner for the Evan fight. That is his connection right there.

Guy sonds legit but I really do love it when all the Renzo guys come in and say he will wipe the floor with an experienced vet. Much like Creighton and Serra in their UFC debuts.

i train with allot of good guys, people who have fought in all the big shows so i know when someone is a bad ass and jay is legit as they come. all you haters can hate all you want.

Sub wrestler-NO, I want Herion. Guess we are on the same side.

BTW, all you guys are so full of shit. I've posted on 5 different threads of everyone saying Jay sucks, doesn't deserve to be in UFC, other guys should be in, Georges is gonna kill him...etc. I am willing to put up $, if it's so easy and he sucks so bad, take my $.

You know how many people have accepted my offer to bet?

ZERO

Lol, look at the Team Renzo guys going nuts, betting against each other in blind rages. Chill the fuck out.

The only people arguing against Hieron in the UFC are supportes of such fighters as Fickett, Jhun and Shields. The St.Pierre fans started arguing in retaliation to this thread, which was started by a Hieron fan.

Gonna be a good fight, St.Pierre by TKO in 3.