JBJ comment! He just hit the backpedal!

On looking past Hendo and maybe trashing Hendo too!

@MMAFighting

Jones: I've talked past Dan Henderson too much this training camp. I kind of regret it. I'm not going to answer any more questions abt that.

Now this is after just also saying "He's An Older, Slower Version of Rashad Evans" too. http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/21/3257041/jon-jones-answers-hendos-trash-talk-hes-an-older-slower-version-of

My thoughts on that were:

"Wow I never knew Evans had a mad clinch game, and Hendo had that kind of freestyle either. Never knew shad had that kind of power in both hands like Hendo does either.

"let's keep it classy"

Keep talking JBJ! Talk more about Hendo, talk about Machida and talk about Sonnen being a racist. You're on a roll. Keep it up!"

Here is some copy from a very pertinent post I made today.

"No one of us is seeing into JBJ'S brain, so ultimately we don't know how this (talking about Sonnen being racist and fighting Machida) is affecting him. I will say given a FEW recent events in his life and the timing of an upcoming fight it was NOT WISE to engage in any activity that even MAY serve as a distraction moving foward. The "R" word is bound to cause talk and headlines, and EVEN if JBJ DNGAF, the POSSIBLE future distraction caused by the use "R" MAY because it's NOT like reporters will let it go; therefore, it was a MISTAKE to engage in any talk that is not focused on the fight because of this without exception IMO.

Further, frankly I consider it VERY NAIVE on anyone's part (JBJ or fans) to think you can introduce the topic of racism and not get a big reaction that will remain relevant for a period of time to fans and the media!"

The guy is a mess so much shit in his life right now he is going to blow soon, and he will have a mental breakdown too ;).

Honestly, I feel bad for the guy

Jones haters....hate him when he talks trash and then hate him when he says he has more important things to worry about.

What a sorry bunch of losers.

Despite all of this. It remains to be seen how this will affect him in the ring, we'll see next week Phone Post

Unwariestpickle - 
rrg1 - Jones haters....hate him when he talks trash and then hate him when he says he has more important things to worry about.

QFT

When your that good people will find anything to pick on you about.

Hating on Jones is simply the cool thing to do. People used to jump on bandwagons when a football team would win and now it's done in this manner.

Pretty pathetic of "life" to lead imho.

Face it Hendo is going to get smashed. He's looking for one last big payday. Nothing wrong with that. I like them both and LOL at all the people hooked on their trolling...

rrg1 - 
Unwariestpickle - 
rrg1 - Jones haters....hate him when he talks trash and then hate him when he says he has more important things to worry about.

QFT

When your that good people will find anything to pick on you about.

Hating on Jones is simply the cool thing to do. People used to jump on bandwagons when a football team would win and now it's done in this manner.

Pretty pathetic of "life" to lead imho.

/thread

Jones has the most raw talent I've ever seen, but he needs to stop being so damn cocky! Hope hendo wins by ko Phone Post

LOL at talk about 'hate'! OP deals with the logic or lack of it JBJ's making the comments he did ONLY. Personally I'm not a fan of JBJ any more as his arrogance prevented that.

Further if JBJ fans are butthurt because there fighter is disliked they are just kidding themselves to think that anyone but JBJ is to blame.

LMFAO at the butthurt here! LOL at not seeing the irony of asking someone to keep it classy and then making statements as above about your opponent! Hendo has not said a word forever after he was trolled by Ariel at all. Butthurt!

no filter - 
Lazer MMA - 
LOL at talk about 'hate'! OP deals with the logic or lack of it JBJ's making the comments he did ONLY. Personally I'm not a fan of JBJ any more as his arrogance prevented that.

Further if JBJ fans are butthurt because there fighter is disliked they are just kidding themselves to think that anyone but JBJ is to blame.

did you forget to login to your other account when you wrote this?

your lazer mma account created this thread
and in your reply you wrote the op deals with...

you also seem to be in denial about not being a hater

I have one account and if you think the OP is an any way a hate thread you're delusional. It's about JBJ's comments. If you refer to comments or talk about there logic or implications your a hater. LMFAO at you! Butthurt!

Troll post. Deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical, not the person making the argument or STFU. TY OP

this gonna be like dhalsim vs guile

Dosantowned - 

Hendo has ko power in both hands? Phone Post

He has at least 1 KO with a left hook. Wandy in Pride.

I don't understand. I dislike JBJ, but that has nothing to do with whether I think he will win or lose.
He is an unreal fighter for this stage, and will 99% likely win. I still don't like him due to his arrogance and attitude.

Thunderbolt89 - Is it 'cuz I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?

do I look like a mind reader sir? I'ontknow Phone Post

J Macc 01 - 
Dosantowned - 

Hendo has ko power in both hands? Phone Post

He has at least 1 KO with a left hook. Wandy in Pride.

Well Fedor did not like the feel of the left either. Although my quote was only "power".

Staying clear of 'hat' thing for sure! LOL

DoomFarmer - 
Lazer MMA -
no filter - 
Lazer MMA - 

did you forget to login to your other account when you wrote this?

your lazer mma account created this thread
and in your reply you wrote the op deals with...

you also seem to be in denial about not being a hater

I have one account and if you think the OP is an any way a hate thread you're delusional. It's about JBJ's comments. If you refer to comments or talk about there logic or implications your a hater. LMFAO at you! Butthurt!

Troll post. Deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical, not the person making the argument or STFU. TY OP

Wait a minute...what? Phone Post

This is the issue of having intelligent conversations here.

Per my assertion the OP deals with the "logic or lack of it in JBJ's making the comments he did ONLY."

If this is a hate thread prove it using the OP. Otherwise, deal with the argument that making the comments JBJ did is illogical (per the OP), not the person making the argument.

People forget JBJ is what 23? Of course he says stupid things. Twitter is the worst thing to ever happen to young athletes because it makes their momentary stupid comments public record.