JBJ vs. Chuck Liddell face-off PIC.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/DRWABOOM/Mobile%20Uploads/image-23.jpg

Blue please to embed. Will VU. thanx.

http://www.bjpenn.com/jones-tired-of-chuck-liddell-talk-invites-him-to-super-fight-to-settle-beef/

Jones Tired Of Chuck Liddell Talk, Invites Him To Super Fight To Settle Beef.

Jon Jones is tired of Chuck Liddell talking smack and invites him to back up the talk, inside the cage.

This all happened during tonight’s UFC Tonight on FOX Sports 1:

“You gotta expect Chuck to have his boy’s back. That’s what he’s doing. He has been coming out and saying a lot of other stuff like, he would walk through my punches if he fought me. That he would beat me in his prime and all this type of stuff.

I’m not going to sit here and insult Chuck. He’s a very loved person by the masses, so I’m just going to keep my mouth shut. But I mean it’s like come on Chuck, just knock it off. I respect you.

When asked if Liddell’s Executive Seat with the UFC was a conflict of interest Jones replied,

“Ya i think it is a little bit (of a conflict of interest). At the end of the day if Chuck wants to come out of retirement I welcome him to a super-fight.”

Thx crowbar, VU per deal.

Damn Chuck looks as intense as ever. Gotta love him Phone Post 3.0

Thank you!

What was Chuck's billed height again? The difference between those two is more than I thought it would be.

6`2

cool

Fuck it, id pay for that fight. I have a weird feeling he would give jbj a tougher fight than most would expect.

at least jones kept his mouth shut like he said lol.

DanaWhitesHumulity - Fuck it, id pay for that fight. I have a weird feeling he would give jbj a tougher fight than most would expect.
Until he got hit once.

Forget how frail he looked in his last few fights? Nothing left there. Phone Post 3.0

Um... I love Chuck, but he would get hurt bad if he fought Jones right now.

Having said that, I would definitely buy this ppv. It would probably be one of, if not the biggest UFC ppv of all time. Phone Post 3.0

"... and Jon sure as hell isn't knocking Chuck out."

Why wouldn't he?

Looks like Chuck shrunk an inch.

It happened to me.

Kazp306 - To the people that actually want to see this now. Stop. Phone Post 3.0
I will pay for any card with the ice man on it. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta admit, that was a pretty good response from Jones. Think he addressed it the best way he could have, he's never gonna win a pissing contest against Liddell Phone Post 3.0

I'd actually buy that card. 

I will never discredit Chuck's accomplishments, but Jon Jones would beat him then and now. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -

I'd actually buy that card. 

Same here. Even if that was the only fight offered. Phone Post 3.0