JBJ vs. Chuck Liddell face-off PIC.

I miss chuck. Phone Post 3.0

That would be so cool Phone Post 3.0

nostripe - 
DanaWhitesHumulity - Fuck it, id pay for that fight. I have a weird feeling he would give jbj a tougher fight than most would expect.
Until he got hit once.

Forget how frail he looked in his last few fights? Nothing left there. Phone Post 3.0

I remember just fine. Maybe the time off did him some good.

Like I said, just have a weird feeling that chuck would do well against jbj. It may just be gas.

Either way, I would pay to find out.

That would be a cool fight Phone Post 3.0

Why does Jones never look people in there eyes? I was always told not to trust someone who can't look you in your eyes.

Jones by bullshit "side-step" knee kick cuz my boy Chuck is too damn old. FML...

I would give a years salary to witness chuck liddel KO JBJ in the octagon.

Anyone who would actually like to see Chuck fight again isn't a fan of Chuck. I love the man, save what hes got left and enjoy it

Jones treated that well !! Phone Post 3.0

Anybody else notice Jones is just looking straight over his head? Phone Post

BreakALegAndy! -
Kazp306 - To the people that actually want to see this now. Stop. Phone Post 3.0
If this isn't a fight that would interest you, then actually I don't know what to say...that just doesn't make sense to be uninterested. Phone Post 3.0
I agree I would love to see it even though Jones ultimately wins pretty easily. Phone Post 3.0

theDude81 - Why does Jones never look people in there eyes? I was always told not to trust someone who can't look you in your eyes.
I honestly think it's a confidence thing. He's insecure.

I know because I have experienced this before. Never had the problem until I had bouts of anxiety. Phone Post 3.0

Jones beats Chuck in his prime. I would've loved to see it though.

DanHendersonsDentures -
Bisping decisioned my SN - 
theDude81 - Why does Jones never look people in there eyes? I was always told not to trust someone who can't look you in your eyes.
I honestly think it's a confidence thing. He's insecure.

I know because I have experienced this before. Never had the problem until I had bouts of anxiety. Phone Post 3.0

lol come on bro, its not like were talking about having a conversation here.

He is at a stare down, if anything he does it to fuck with the other guy. To say its because he is insecure is just foolish.

Maybe but I just know people who are insecure or lack confidence tend to avoid eye contact. It feels kinda awkward. Not saying he lacks confidence in his skills. It's definitely a mental thing, but he's not gaining any benefit by looking away. If anything it makes the other persons star down easier, they don't have to look you in the eyes. Phone Post 3.0

For DanHendoDentures

BreakALegAndy! -
Kazp306 - To the people that actually want to see this now. Stop. Phone Post 3.0
If this isn't a fight that would interest you, then actually I don't know what to say...that just doesn't make sense to be uninterested. Phone Post 3.0
Beyond Glover and Gus that division is bereft of exciting match ups.

Can you imagine if Chuck came back and won!? That would be epic!! Phone Post 3.0

First UFC I would buy in years. Phone Post 3.0

Liddel, then, now, or tomorrow would get raped. Sorry, it's the truth.

But if jones went at 80% how would chuck do?

75% and you think chuck could take him? Phone Post 3.0

BreakALegAndy! - Let's be real, Chuck would get his ass picked apart but it would be entertaining as hell Phone Post 3.0
I agree. Phone Post 3.0