JBJ vs. Chuck Liddell face-off PIC.

Can you imagine the explosion if this fight happened and chuck caught jones and ko'd him? The chuck love would be never ending.... I don't think he would actually have more than a punchers chance at his age, but damn it's exciting to think about. Phone Post 3.0

I feel sure Jones Would beat him up, but if Chuck dropped him, I would squeal like a little girl. Phone Post 3.0

First time EVER Jones didn't come off as an unlikable asshole Phone Post

This fight would sell big-time.

I actually give Liddell a better chance than Sonnnen, Belfort, Henderson and Bader.

His chin is shot, but more importantly Chuck is a victim of his "fight for the fans" attitude. Against Franklin he just rushed him - you can't do that without getting hit. If you watch some of his old fights, when he stays clam he pick's guys apart.

Disciplined Chuck vs Jones would be a good fight.

BigPup - Damn Chuck looks as intense as ever. Gotta love him Phone Post 3.0
One might say he has that look in his eyes Phone Post 3.0

I love Chuck - one of my favorite fighters ever.

But let's not confuse Chuck in his prime with the guy that got knocked out in his last 3 fights. And it's not as if his chin got better in retirement. It would be ugly and probably disheartening to watch. Phone Post 3.0

And this is why Gina would get a direct shot at Rousey. Phone Post

Those numbers would be off the charts Phone Post 3.0

how fucking big is that dude?
Liddell is/was a pretty big LHW and he's dwarfed here.

Would definitely buy. Phone Post 3.0

Chucks got that look in his eyes again Joe Phone Post 3.0

I hate the way Jones looks away during his face offs... REALLY shits me! Phone Post 3.0

BreakALegAndy! -
Vic Vinegar -
Kazp306 - To the people that actually want to see this now. Stop. Phone Post 3.0
I will pay for any card with the ice man on it. Phone Post 3.0
This, I would pay double Phone Post 3.0
If this fight were to happen i would pay upwards of $150 just for that fight, no undercard Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
DanHendersonsDentures -
Bisping decisioned my SN - 
theDude81 - Why does Jones never look people in there eyes? I was always told not to trust someone who can't look you in your eyes.
I honestly think it's a confidence thing. He's insecure.

I know because I have experienced this before. Never had the problem until I had bouts of anxiety. Phone Post 3.0

lol come on bro, its not like were talking about having a conversation here.

He is at a stare down, if anything he does it to fuck with the other guy. To say its because he is insecure is just foolish.

Maybe but I just know people who are insecure or lack confidence tend to avoid eye contact. It feels kinda awkward. Not saying he lacks confidence in his skills. It's definitely a mental thing, but he's not gaining any benefit by looking away. If anything it makes the other persons star down easier, they don't have to look you in the eyes. Phone Post 3.0

I think you are right about the insecurity thing. I just watched an interview with Jones on Fight Pass with Megan Olivi and he does the same thing in the interview, he never looks her in her eyes.

my god, some of you are so fucking out of touch w reality that it really saddens me for you and who ever has to associate with you on a daily basis.

pidgey - how fucking big is that dude?
Liddell is/was a pretty big LHW and he's dwarfed here.

Height...how does it work?

Look at the intensity in Chucks eyes Joe. Phone Post

All it would take is for Jones to make one wrong move and get caught with a Chuckbomb.

I think Jones would actually take Chuck lightly, he really is that full of himself...That would be a fatal error.

Retired or not, Chuck is a BEAST with crazy KO power in both hands and both feet. Jones would need to bring his A game and take the fight as serious as a heart attack.

It would make me cry happy tears of joy to see Chuck pull off a Serra over Jones.

PhinPhan - 

For DanHendoDentures

then they fought for real

http://en.susumug.com/pride/030810/susumu04.jpg

dress shoes