Jeff Curran Seminar in Madison, WI

For the love of God, won't someone think of the children!? When did innocently proclaiming ones love for THE Jeff Curran become homo-erotic? I'm not going to lie, if the night light was available, I'd be all over that! The sheets would be pushing it. Besides, they wouldn't match my Pedro Sauer Curtains.

Wow! Interesting how we got off topic!

TTT for Jeff Curran!

So I see some of the most brilliant minds in the area,wasted...kidding!
Hoping to make this one

and just for the record I have submitted to a few women ! tap when it hurts!!!!!

jason

CRAZY ASS PEOPLE!!! MY GOD, MY GOD can you HELP THEM MY GOD. Forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Man, I must be sooooo RICH due to how Famous I am. I probrably live a really financially wealthy life.
Look you crazy Jiu-Jitsu guys. Maybe you can all spend more time on the mat instead of the computer. hah. Top that kids. See you there. OH, by the way fearless goat, nice to know about the location change. my new email is jcurran@teamcurran.com yup, "THE JEFF CURRAN" does have a website. WOWWY.
see you there guys. Train hard.
Jeff

I just emailed you Jeff. A lot of things have been going on in my life recently that I havent been able to know how to handle or confront.

Jeff, Justin, Henry, Mark- I emailed you guys a letter.

ttt

Oh my Jeff! Oh my Jeff! Oh my Jeff! Was that really THE Jeff Curran posting??? Sir, Mr. Curran, Sir...I can't believe it's really you! Master Curran, I would love to spend a little more time on the mat, but you don't understand! My instructor isn't that great. He's definitely overrated. I suppose I shouldn't expect everyone to be veteran UFC Superstar quality.

Immaculata- I have done the math and figured that youz and Iz started out partnered at Henry's for the Pedro seminar-good to see ya on the forum check out the WI bbj groing strong thread for proof that we cheeseheads are really as dumb as everyone says!
Here is to my detecive prowess!!(takes last pull off camel light and opens another Old style j/k)
jason

I did not know i was coming. weird shit in here ah!

This thread gives me the creeps. Everybody is talking wierd

you're correct IMMACULATA, There's no room for chicks in Jiuj Jitsu. Especially that one from Currans team. She makes other competitors cry.

ttt

immaculata who are you? Is your profile correct?

It's a guy posing as a chick

This thread is spinning way out of control!
Randy, my favorite, I couldn't agree with you more! Women have no place on the mat! That chick makes people cry? She sounds mean! Being tough just masks having zero technique. She probably doesn't have a quality instructor or training partners. :)

ttt

I know for a fact she used to have a great partner but then he got scared because she was always tapping him out. Can you imagine how whimpy a guy would have to be for a GIRL to tap him out?

I'm sure her partner was just letting her work. Anyway, I heard she doesn't even train anymore. I guess her partner had to hang up his gi, and she lost the will to train.

So hey...Jeff Curran seminar in Madison!

The Jeff Curran seminar will be awesome....should be an excellent event before the next XFO show by Jeff Curran. I will be working hard, and doing privates with Jeff in preparation for my fight...if anyone wants to box after the seminar I will have my gear. I would like help preparing.

Bob