Jeff Curran Seminar in Madison, WI

Robert, I think it would be better if you didn't make posters. Think about it. The fewer people at the seminar, the more time we get to work one on one with THE Jeff Curran. I don't know about you, but I don't get to work with a veteran UFC Superstar everyday! :)

:)

Maybe the three of us could just have 1 big 2 day private. What do ya say Robert, you flippin' tha bill?

I guess not!

WOW what a seminar. Jeff Curran, Henry Matamoros, Justin, Mark, Jeff's students from IL....this is definitely a seminar not to miss. Will probably go down as one of WIsconsin's Best

Bob

I don't know if anyone else has realized this or not, but Jeff Curran's initials are J.C. Think about it.

Whoa-that is pretty crazy! What do you think it means? It is it a sign, a prophecy perhaps? Or just coincedence?

Wow Mark...I'm so glad I'm not the only one that noticed the coincidence! Imagine having the same initials as Johnny Cash! Seriously Robert, is Mr. Curran going to be available for gi signing as well? I took a picture of him off of his website, brought it to Walgreens, and had it made into a fabric patch. (Similar to how parents put pictures of their kids on t-shirts.) I want to sew the patch on the back of my uniform before the seminar, but I want to make sure Mr. Curran doesn't mind beforehand. What do you think? If anyone likes the patch, I can probably make more and ship them out to everyone before the seminar!

I love Johnny Cash! Maybe Mr Curran will even hang out with us afterwards. I heard he did that once before. Can you imagine hanging out with a living legend? That would be insane!!!

Are you serious??? THE Jeff Curran, veteran UFC SuperStar/veteran SuperBrawl Champ/XFO Champion and founder/Extreme Challenge SuperStar/Pedro Sauer black belt, Jeff Curran might be willing to hang out with us afterwards? See I don't know if I could hang out with him; I wouldn't know what to call him. Would you call him Sir, Mr. Curran/Sir, THE Jeff Curran, Master, dare I suggest...Jeff?

The cool thing about Jeff is he is very humble. He doesnt expect people to worship him and call him Mr. Curran, Master, or Professor or anything like that. He likes to be called Jeff. The honorable thing about Jeff is he has the "I am no better than anyone" attitude. He looks at himself as no better than anyone else.

Bob

Wow-This is really amazing!!!! I'm getting very excited now. My tail is wagging, my leg is twitching and I think I just tinkled a little on the floor. :)

But seriously-I was just thinking about this. If I couldn't play on the internet all day, My job would be Soooooooo boring!!!! Thank God for mma.tv and good email buddies!!

Thanks for the insight Robert. I'm amazed by Jeff Curran's humble attitude. It's great that he doesn't think he's better than everyone else, but we all know differently. Come on guys...he IS better than everyone else...at least better than you and me. This is Jeff Curran we're talking about! Speaking of quality people, I can't believe Henry's going to be there as well! Have you ever rolled w/ the man? He's so speedy! Robert, you haven't answered me on the gi question. Can I wear the Jeff Curran picture/patch on the back of my gi?

PostScript: J.C. being better than everyone else does not include Pedro Sauer representatives. We all know that they're equally phenomenal! ;) Who wouldn't be training under Pedro!?

immaculata, Mr. Curran is humble but I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to wear a silk screened picture of Mr. Curran on the back of your Gi for the seminar. However, can you imagine the level of performance that would be expected of you once you do have Mr. Curran's picture on the back of your Gi? That is the only reason I haven't had a special patch made up and put on my Gi.

Fearless Goat, old habits are hard to break and I'm gonna have to stick with Mr. Curran instead of J#FF.

KainR, I hadn't even considered the awesome duties and pressures that would come along with wearing the Jeff Curran patch. Anyone wearing the patch would have to be a machine. For example, that person would have to be able to tap out purple belts in tournaments as a white belt. You're absolutely right. I don't need that pressure right now. Maybe I'll just have the patch sewn onto my comforter or something. Wait...pretend I didn't say that aloud.

I would also be worried what might happen if I had a picture of Mr Curran on my back, People might think that I was one of his dedicated students and that I was awesome. I'm not good enough to wear his patches yet!!!!

Hi Kain Welcome to our "We Love Mr Curran Forum" Some many people will be excited and get to witness Mr Currans awesome power when they come to the seminar.

I WAS planning on going to the seminar, but seeing as how it seems to be shaping up to be a gay orgy I think I'm going to pass. No judgement. Just not my bag.

immaculata, Don't pretend we don't know about your Jeff Curran Bed sheets and matching Jeff Curran night light.

Hi Mark, thanks for the welcome. Long time reader, first time posting.

Ari Likes to joke about gay bjj orgies, but he is really a big fan of them. He even has a Royce Gracie Butt plug for those "special occasions"!