Jeff Monson: "We are working on it now"

Oveereem would be ideal. It sucks that he's injured.

Outside of that my choices would be Werdum, King Paul, Brett Rogers, Jeff Monson, Vitor in that order.

I love Vitor and I honestly think he could have a good fight with Fedor, but I'd rather see Fedor matched up with a true heavy weight. It just makes more sense.

rather see Monson than Vitor, he is on a role, out of all the non UFC heavyweights he is top five

or King Paul he did work Baby Fedor

A good legit HW challenge. He beat Sergei K. recently and is a top ADCC/grappling competitor.

Monson's style bores me to tears, but at least he's an actual HW.

a monson fedor fight has always interested me. Afflicton make it happen

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

for whatever reason i always find myself rooting for Monson.
I was able to meet him when he was in Dallas fighting Rizzo under the long gone Art of War promotion.

He was a nice guy.

"Belfort's win streak would be derailed, and he would lose some of the momentum he has built up. "

A 185er's momentum would not be lost by losing to the #1 heavyweight.

remember monson vs. sylvia?

No, No, NO! I do not want to see Monson. LOL at them thinking they even have a shot at this fight!

WhiteWhale - i think monson is the better fight just cause he is a heavyweight and has won alot of fights recently

more dangerous than people give him credit but still not enough

belfort is maybe more dangerous but really he is not bringing anything crocop didnt except he is smaller with less kicking power

He would be bringing speed that is clearly above Fedor's, something that Fedor has never had to deal with.

Arlovski and Crocop were quick, but perhaps not faster than Fedor or they were at least within the same league. Vitor's hand speed is clearly a couple notches above Fedor.