Jens Pulver Appreciation Thread

Voted up when I get to a PC.

Jens looked good yesterday. He won the first round hands down. Kelly just landed one too many good shots in the 2nd.

I will never root againt Jens Pulver. One of the classiest men in MMA History and a true warrior in every sense of the word. Phone Post

A great fighter and a great man too. I don't know anyone that can root against this guy.

And who can forget this?

ttt Phone Post

War Jens!  I've been watching MMA on and off since UFC 4 and out of all the fighters I've seen there have been plenty that I like to watch and plenty that I don't like to watch but only one fighter who I would truely say I love to watch fight and that is Jens.  I can only wish all the best to Jens.

Everything OP said was right on.  Great thread!

TTT for Pulver

mmavixen -  Everything OP said was right on.  Great thread!

TTT for Pulver

x2!

Nice job w the videos. Man, there's a couple older conditioning session videos of him that are inspiring to watch. Need to get to a pc.. Phone Post

In...just watched Driven last night and have always been a fan, WAR JENS!!!! Phone Post

Lil Eagle will always fly, in my eyes.

Truly is a classy guy, and a family man. Was hoping he would pull it out yesterday. The class he showed in defeat is a testament to the character that he possesses. Phone Post

Guy was a beast back in the day. TTT.

Bad News Garand - In...just watched Driven last night and have always been a fan, WAR JENS!!!! Phone Post

This reminds me I've got to buy that...

Thanks. Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge -

YES Phone Post

Chimonos Revenge - 

I was at this show. Awesome.

One of the True good guys of the sport...  

Great thread Mr Revenge

TTT for one of the best ever!

And VTFU